Character Matters. All of our actions are driven by our unwavering commitment to our core principles of knowledge, integrity, and respect.
- Tony Goemans, Founder
Human Resources – Employment Opportunities:
Head Office/ Distribution Centre
7975 Heritage Rd. Unit# 1,
Brampton, ON,L6Y 5X5
Head Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Distribution Centre Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Saturday, 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Toll-Free: 1-877-GOEMANS (1-877-463-6267)
Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
We are only successful if our customers are happy. Our full-time team of experienced customer service personnel work tirelessly to make sure that is the case: dependable, dedicated, and determined, they will assist you with any product questions, concerns, or issues that you may have in order to reach a prompt and satisfactory resolution. Every question is a good question; so don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help! To contact our customer service department:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At Goemans, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our business depends on it. Thanks to our skilled delivery, installation, and after-sales support teams, our valued customers enjoy Goemans’ exceptional service from start to finish.
If you have any problem, question, or concern with your purchase, we want you to call us. Our full-time team of experienced customer-service professionals will take it from there. We’re appliance owners too, and understand how frustrating it can be when one of them breaks down. That’s why we’ll go the extra mile for you; and will do whatever we can to rectify any issues you may have.
As one of Canada’s largest independent appliance retailers, we can leverage our buying power with suppliers to ensure that Goemans customers get the best and the speediest service around. We’ll work with manufacturers directly to ensure you’re taken care of.
We realize that your time is valuable; we know that your investment in your appliance purchase is substantial. That is why we do whatever it takes to rectify any problem you may encounter. We will be your liaison. We’ll contact the supplier to schedule service for you, follow up with them, and keep you informed every step of the way. That’s our commitment to you.
More brand expertise
Whenever possible, we insist on having repairs performed by technicians actually employed by our brand manufacturers. After all, who is better positioned to diagnose and fix a problem with a specific product than the people who make it?
More like family
When you buy from a family-owned and–operated business like ours, you’re also buying peace of mind. You can rest assured that our customer service team will be your advocate and your voice should any issue arise.
Goemans Service Protection Plan (GSPP)
Our extended warranty plan protects your purchase beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about the Goemans Service Protection Plan, give our customer service team a call at any time. They’ll be more than happy to help.
The Goemans service experience doesn’t end in the store – it continues until your purchase is safely delivered. Our dedicated delivery professionals don’t just bring your purchase to your home, they provide full-service delivery including:
- Use of rubber back runners to ensure special care of your floors. When needed, protective laminate sheets will be used accordingly.
- Removal of all external packaging and cardboard.
- Removal of old appliances on a one-for-one basis.*
- Competitive rates.
What’s more, delivery service is available six days a week across Ontario, cottage country included. ** With experienced delivery personnel we provide timely, top-notch service, even for your urgent delivery requests. So no matter when or where, you can rest easy knowing that your purchase will arrive on time and be handled with the utmost care.
To contact our shipping and Order Coordinator department:
What you need to know about your delivery:
- All carpeting should be covered and protected before our delivery crew arrives.
- There must be a person 18 years of age or older authorized to sign for and receive the appliances.
- There will be an automatic re-delivery/late cancellation charge if for whatever reason you are not available for your scheduled delivery (i.e. if no one was home to sign for delivery or if there was no access for the delivery) and have not provided us with sufficient notice of cancellation (i.e. 48 hours).
- All products must be inspected and signed for during the delivery. Any delivery concerns must be noted on your Bill of Lading upon signing, and must also be reported to customer service at the time of delivery. Please contact customer service at 1-877-GOEMANS (463-6267) ext. 2.
- A clear path/route leading to the location of the new appliance(s) is the responsibility of the customer. (E.g. removing railings, furniture, snow, and ice prior to delivery.
- By law, we are not permitted to connect any appliance(s) without a receptacle box.
- Out of area and cottage country deliveries are generally scheduled on designated days. Please plan accordingly.
- We will uncrate your appliance(s) and remove all external packaging material.
- We will level and plug in all freestanding appliances where conditions permit.
If you prefer, you may pick up your item(s) at our Distribution Centre located at:
7975 Heritage Rd. Unit# 1
Warehouse hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Saturday, 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- You must present a copy of your invoice along with a piece of photo ID.
- At the time of pick-up, you must sign a product release confirming the condition of the product received.
- Please be prepared with adequate materials to secure appliances on trailers/trucks.
Removal of Old Units
For a nominal fee, we will remove or move your old, disconnected appliance(s). Charges for the removal, relocation, or recycling of your old appliance(s) will depend upon the time required and the problems encountered.
* Additional charges may apply. See store for details.
**Some restrictions may apply for certain areas. See store for details.
For more information on having your appliances expertly installed, please contact our installations department.
- Any old appliance(s) must be disconnected before we arrive.
- We do not dismantle old appliances or make house alterations when attempting to move them.
- You must disconnect the water line on your old fridge and/or washing machine prior to removal.
- Old freezers must be defrosted prior to removal. Due to safety concerns, removal of old refrigerators and freezers are at the discretion of the delivery personnel.
- Unfortunately, we cannot remove old barbecues or propane tanks.
Expert Installation, Guaranteed!
Once our in-store experts have assisted you in choosing the right product and our delivery professionals have delivered it carefully to your door, it’s up to our dedicated Installation Experts to ensure that your purchase is properly and safely installed. Goemans has an on-staff team of licensed, insured, and experienced installers who will get the job done right – we guarantee it!
- 1-year workmanship guarantee* on all installations
- Service available 5 days per week
- Disconnection and reconnection services
- Competitive rates *some restrictions may apply for certain areas. See store for details.
Installation - Customer Satisfaction Testimonials
“Louie and his team came after hours to install our washer and dryer. They were outstanding coming after hours and helping me with some other necessary things around our house. They were professional, problem solvers and were interested in helping wherever they could. I sincerely recommend Louie and his team to go to all important jobs and they should be commended for a great job done. I appreciate their time and effort and I wish all trades people could be as professional and good as him.”
- Jeffery Greenspoon - Hamilton, ON
“Tracey and Brad were outstanding! They had to work four full hours to correctly install the microwave and fridge. Not only did they perform a miracle with these appliances- they then installed the dryer. Their skills, knowledge and professionalism were greatly appreciated. Goemans Appliances is VERY fortunate to have integrity plus as their installers.”
- Laura & Steve Newman - London, ON
“Thanks for setting me up with Josh and Lou, (don’t forget to thank them) they did a nice job installing the unit. Also the delivery guys were very courteous on the deliveries.”
- Cliff Armes - Stoney Creek, ON
“The delivery guys were very nice and very professional. Delio installed the dishwasher today- very nice man, very knowledgeable, showed me what he had done and how to use the dishwasher. Great Job!!!!”
- Cindy Belvedere- Stoney Creek, ON
Building Partnerships in the Community
Goemans Appliances works in direct collaboration with professional builders to satisfy their unique procurement needs. With Goemans Appliances as a preferred partner, builders enjoy professional, courteous service as well as our demonstrated expertise to support their business operations and brand identity.
Success By Design
As part of our full-service offering, Goemans also provides design support to professional Interior Designers, Kitchen Designers, and Cabinet Makers thanks to our in-house Design Teams. Comprised of knowledgeable and experienced sales experts, these teams work closely with you throughout the entire design process, from the initial needs assessment right through to the perfect finishing touch.
Our Design Teams don’t just take on a project; they build a relationship based on clear communication and respect for the client’s needs, wants, and budget. They provide expert advice and guidance throughout the selection process as they show you the choices available from our extensive line of brand name appliances, including a large selection of exclusive models, based on the proposed design and product specifications*. And with resident Design Teams in six of our locations, design help is never far away!
**Please note that specifications are provided by manufacturers. They are for planning purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Goemans assumes no liability for specifications provided.
To contact the Designer Group: email@example.com
Ruth Coneglio, Builder & Design Group Manager
Helga Chambers, Design Relations