- 24" Four Zone Induction Cooktop
24" Four Zone Induction Cooktop
Call Your Local Store For Price
- Introductions: Induction cooktops use the power of magnets, producing an electric current that causes the molecules in cookware to heat up. Essentially it is the cookware—not the burner—that becomes the element that cooks the food.
- Features: Power savings of 40% to 70% over gas or electric elements
- Minimal heat transfer to kitchen area
- Smooth finish makes for fast and easy cleanup
- Precise temperature control
- Cooktop surface does not reach extremely high temperatures, reducing risk of accidental burns
- Water can reach boiling in a matter of seconds
*Although we strive for perfection in everything we do, pricing, dates and product specification errors may occur. Please accept our apology if we make a mistake. Contact store for details.