- Gemini® Double Oven Freestanding Electric Range, Black
Gemini® Double Oven Freestanding Electric Range, Black
- Industry's Largest Capacity Available - With 6.7 cu ft capacity the New Gemini® double oven electric range offers the largest available capacity in the industry.
- Power Centre Cooktop - Features a 3200 watt Speed Heat™ element and a 12''/9''/6'' Triple-Choice™ element for a variety of high-heat cooking options.
- Power Preheat - Preheat the upper or lower ovens up to 40% faster than conventional Maytag® ovens to help prepare meals quicker.
- EvenAir™ True Convection with Third Element and Auto Conversion - This convection oven uses a high wattage-element and a fan to roast meat up to 30% faster than a conventional oven. Auto Conversion converts time or temperature to eliminate guesswork.
- 10-year limited parts warranty - The Maytag® Gemini ® double-oven offers a 10-year limited parts warranty on the elements and ceramic glass cooktop to give you peace of mind.
- 6.7 cu ft total capacity
- 2.5 cu ft upper oven capacity
- 4.2 cu ft lower oven capacity
- High/low variable broil: Both ovens
- Control lockout
- Sabbath mode
- Racks (upper oven): 1 standard
- Racks (lower oven): 2 standard
- Racks positions: 2 upper / 5 lower
- Triple-Choice™ radiant element: 1 x 12''/9''/6''
- Speed Heat™ element: 1 x 10''
- Centre radiant element: 1 x 9''
- Radiant element: 2 x 6''
- Hot-surface indicator light
- Reliable electronic touch oven controls
- Keep Warm™ setting
- Glass front oven door
- 10-year limited parts warranty
- Heavy-duty door hinges
- Durable metal
- Shatter resistant cooktop
- DuraClean™ smooth gloss backguard
- EvenAir™ true convection with third element (lower oven)
- Auto-lock self-cleaning ovens with adjustable levels
- Power preheat
- Hidden bake element
- Precision cooking system (both ovens)
- Delay bake/clean setting
- Favourites setting
Good to Know
Failing to follow the manufacturer’s installation instructions for your new appliance may void the warranty on the product.
Ceramic surfaces on electric ranges and electric counter units do need special care when soiled. For cooked on spills, use a razor blade at a 30 degree angle to scrape off solids and then follow up with a special cleaner formulated specifically for ceramic cooktops.
*Although we strive for perfection in everything we do, pricing, dates and product specification errors may occur. Please accept our apology if we make a mistake. Contact store for details.