NEW UPDATE - OPENING MAY 19 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Thank you for your patience. With the Government of Ontario's announcement on May 14 about the re-opening of select retail businesses, Goemans is preparing to open our stores to customer traffic on Tuesday, May 19. In order to maintain the safety of our customers and staff, the first phase of our re-opening plan will be to meet with customers by appointment only.
Please contact your local store (view locations here) by phone to schedule an appointment with an Appliance Associate.
Goemans.com is available 24/7 and you can still chat with our Associates online during business hours, or by email(click here):
- Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm (chat open until 8:30pm)
- Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Sunday: Noon - 5pm
You can feel confident that Goemans has maintained elevated levels of sanitization throughout this pandemic and that will continue at all locations. Our staff are equipped with the appropriate protective equipment and have been trained in proper hygiene and social distancing practices. Our distribution and installation teams continue to operate under the same safety protocols and are ready to provide the level of service you've come to expect from Goemans.
For a full list of our re-opening procedures, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you.
Please be advised that all Goemans locations are now closed to walk-in traffic. We welcome all customers to contact us by phone or on our website. Our Goemans family will be more than happy to assist your family in any and all appliance purchases during the operating hours noted below. Our delivery and installations services are still fully operational and making sure you receive your essential purchases during the Covid-19 crisis.
Goemans.com is available 24/7 and you can speak with our Associates during the times below by phone, online chat or email(click here):
- Monday to Friday: 11am - 8:30pm
- Saturday: 11am - 5pm
- Sunday: Noon - 5pm
Goemans has also taken the measures below to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- Distributing infrared non-contact thermometers to measure staff health before and during shifts
- Screening all distribution, warehousing and installation crews with infrared non-contact thermometers before and during shifts
- Increased procurement of cleaning supplies and services at all sites
- Self-isolation for any staff that have travelled
- Screening deliveries to customers and delaying if they have travelled within 14 days or are experiencing symptoms
- Elimination of customer pick-ups
- Reducing transport crews to 2 individuals from 3
- Implementation of work from home where appropriate
- Maintaining social distancing