Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionCapital Connoisseurian series 48" dual fuel range with 8 open burners featuring MOIST cooking, a Moto-Rotis built-In motorized rotisserie with stainless steel spit rod and forks in the primary oven and Flex-Roll™ oven racks.
MOTO-ROTIS™ MOTORIZED ROTISSERIE SYSTEM
Outdoor BBQ technology comes indoors. The industry’s first motorized rotisserie system allows you to broil mouth-watering, evenly-cooked meals at up to 550°F. Rotisserie split rod and prongs are made of heavy-duty, stainless steel, are built to last and a snap to clean. Basting pan included.
FLEX-ROLL™ OVEN RACKS
Oven racks for smooth operation in self-clean ranges.
You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day.
Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever.
Die cast chrome-plated metal knobs with black trims.
You can set the oven to turn itself OFF after a set amount of time.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Burners/Elements Output||25,000 BTU|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||
• Primary oven size:5.4 cubic feet
• Companion oven size:2.2 cubic feet
• Total: 7.6 cubic feet
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Moist cooking
• Moto-rotis built-in-motorized rotisserie
• EZ-Glides™ full extension trays
• Stay-Cool™ knobs
• Flex-Roll™ oven racks
• Meat Probe Cooking
• All glass oven bottom with hidden Bake elements (both ovens)
• Ribbon Broil element under glass for easy clean up and efficient oven heating (both ovens)
• TIMED Cook - you can set the oven to turn itself after a set of time
• Dual Kitchen Timers
• Flush island friendly trim
• Height adjustable rear casters for easy installation
• Height adjustable front leveler legs
• Two speed cooling fan reduces noise
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||560 lb(s) / 254.01 kg|
|Shipping||600.01 lb(s) / 272.16 kg|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor; 5 years limited part replacement warranty|
|Width||47.87 inch(es) / 121.6 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.37 inch(es) / 72.07 cm|
• Shipping Dimensions: 52" W x 48" H x 34" D
• Primary Oven Dimensions: 27" W x 16-1/2" H x 21" D (19-1/2" usable)
• Companion Oven Dimensions : 12" W x 16-1/2" H x 21" D (19-1/2 usable)
• Cutout Dimension: 48-1/8"W X 24"D