40-inch Slide-In Dual-Fuel Range
Model: ADC3GDBL / SKU #: ADC3G-DBL
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
This AGA freestanding gas cooker with two plates and three ovens features dual control so you can operate both hotplates and individual ovens. A moderate oven for cooking cakes and biscuits, baking fish, lasagne or shepherds pie, plus roasting meat and poultry at a medium heat. Cooking sweets and savory together is no problem as the flavors do not mix. Long, slow cooking in the simmering oven develops flavors and makes the toughest meat tender. The simmering plate is for slower cooking, such as sauces, simmering pans and can also be used direct on for toasted sandwiches, drop scones, no-fat fried eggs and quesadillas.
Large, chrome accented knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature.
The hottest oven for high temperature cooking; pastries, breads, roasting of meat, vegetables and poultry, broiling at the top of the oven and frying on the floor.
SLOW COOK OVEN
Long, slow cooking in the simmering oven develops flavors and makes the toughest meat tender. It’s large capacity means several pans can be stacked here; soup, casserole, steamed rice, steamed carrots and poached pears all cooking simultaneously, without any danger of burning.
A moderate oven for cooking cakes and biscuits, baking fish, lasagne or shepherds pie, plus roasting meat and poultry at a medium heat. Cooking sweets and savoury together is no problem as the flavours do not mix.
Hotplates are at different heats; the boiling plate being the hottest of the two and the simmering plate is a lower heat. Each plate is individually controlled.
The simmering plate is for slower cooking, such as sauces, simmering pans and can also be used direct on for toasted sandwiches, drop scones, no-fat fried eggs and quesadillas.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Manufacturer Color||Dark Blue|
• Left Plate : Boiling Plate to 626°F
• Right Plate : Simmering Plate to 392°F
|Burner/Element Size||Two 14 1/2" diameter Cast Iron|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||
• Each Oven : 1.5
• Total Capacity : 4.5
|Number of Ovens||Triple|
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
• Cast Iron Ovens use Natural Gas and the Hotplates use Electric
• Cast iron radiant heat cooking throughout each oven and both hotplates providing 10 Cooking Methods in one range
• Three Large Capacity Multi-Function Cast Iron Ovens – Roasting oven (approx. 425°F-475°F), Baking oven (approx. 325°F-375°F) and Slow Cook oven (approx. 212°F-245°F)
• Three Cooking Modes – Off, Slumber or On
• The ovens are heated by a single Heat Source giving gradual radiant heat to bring solid cast iron up to temperature
• Ovens will heat to full temperature in 8 hours from cold or 4 hours from Slumber
• Hotplates take under 11 minutes to reach full temperature
• Hotplates operate independent from the ovens and separate from each other
• External fan assisted power venting
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||860 lb(s) / 390.09 kg|
|Shipping||1135.01 lb(s) / 514.83 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor|
|Width||38.87 inch(es) / 98.74 cm|
|Height||35.87 inch(es) / 91.12 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||27.5 inch(es) / 69.85 cm|
• Roasting Oven : 9 5/8"H x 13 5/8"W x 18 3/4"D
• Baking Oven : 9 5/8"H x 13 5/8"W x 18 3/4"D
• Slow Cook Oven : 9 5/8"H x 13 5/8"W x 18 3/4"D