Details & Features
The Hot Rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, making starting your grill as simple as flipping a switch. Keep the fire going with a replacement Hot Rod for your Traeger grill.
- The Hot Rod replacement fits into any Traeger grill except the PTG.
- Durable Construction
- The Hot Rod is found in the base of the firepot. For proper installation, only 1/8-1/4 inch should be showing in the firepot.
- Starting up your Traeger pellet grill is as simple as flipping the switch, its the Hot Rod that does all the hard work lighting and keeping the hardwood hot. Get delicious flavor with hardwood fuel
- Located at bottom of firepot
- Ignites Hardwood and keeps fire going
- For proper installation, only 1/8-1/4 inch should be showing in firepot
- Compatible with all Traeger grill models that don't include D2™ Direct Drive and WiFIRE™ technology