Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Frigidaire Gallery FGEC3048US
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Electric Cooktop
- SALE Ends November 16, 2022:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $27 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Gallery 30" electric cooktop boils water in less than three minutes with our powerful 3,200 watt element.
- Get Cooking Faster with Quick Boil
- Our powerful 3,200 watt element allows you to boil water in less than three minutes. * 1 *9" - 3200W left rear element, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water. 2 *9" - 3200W center middle element, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water.
- SpaceWise™ Expandable Elements
- Flexible elements expand to your cooking needs.
- Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery™ brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Easy to Use Front Controls
- Controls located on the front of the cooktop allows you to adjust the temperature without reaching over hot items.
- Express-Select™ Controls
- Easily go from warm to boil.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- For a more beautiful cooktop that's easy to clean.
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Light on your cooktop informs you when the surface is hot.
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Single Electric Wall Ovens.
|Product Line||Electric Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||35.8 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||8.6 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||38 lbs|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size (Small)||9"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size (Large)||12"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||9"|
|Right Front Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner (Small)||1,800 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner (Large)||3,000 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||3,200 Watts|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...