Frigidaire Gallery FGEC3648US
Details & Features
An efficient and uncluttered cooking experience, starts with the Frigidaire Gallery Electric Cooktop. Designed to accommodate multiple pots at once so you'll be able to easily juggle tasks. And with the Express-Select controls, you'll be able to easily regulate the temperatures and heat levels. SpaceWise Expandable Elements adjust to the size pot your using on the Frigidaire Gallery Electric Cooktop. With multiple sized elements, you'll never be mismatching a big pot on a small element. And if you happen to spill, no worries - cleanup is a breeze with this do-it-all appliance!
- Fits-More™ Cooktop
- The Fits-More™ cooktop features five elements - allowing you to cook more at once.
- Get Cooking Faster with Quick Boil
- Our powerful 3,200 watt element allows you to boil water in less than three minutes. * 1 *9" - 3200W left rear element, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water. 2 *9" - 3200W center middle element, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water.
- SpaceWise™ Expandable Elements
- Flexible elements expand to your cooking needs.
- Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery™ brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Easy to Use Front Controls
- Controls located on the front of the cooktop allows you to adjust the temperature without reaching over hot items.
- Express-Select™ Controls
- Easily go from warm to boil.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- For a more beautiful cooktop that's easy to clean.
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Light on your cooktop informs you when the surface is hot.
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Single Electric Wall Ovens.
|Product Line||Electric Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||43.3 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||10.4 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||50 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||33.25 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Center Rear Element Burner Size (Large)||12"|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||9"|
|Center Rear Element Burner Size (Small)||9"|
|Right Front Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,800 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||3,200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Burner (Small)||1,800 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Burner (Large)||3,000 Watts|
From June 23 – July 13, 2022, you can SAVE up to $900 on the entire Frigidaire Gallery Collection. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 6/23/2022 to 7/13/2022
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...