Details & Features
Sleek in Design, and Features SpeedBoost Which Adds Even More Power to the Cooking Process
- Black-glass Seemless Design
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Dual Element Offers the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bridge Element Accomodates Oblong Pans and Multiple Diameter Sized Cookware
- SpeedBoost - Delivers More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- CountDown Timer - Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Boost your cooking.
- Sometimes you just need a little extra boost when cooking. The improved SpeedBoost™ function in our electric cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
- Your temperature, your way.
- Juggling multiple pots and pans on different power levels can be confusing and frustrating. With PreciseSelect™, an intuitively designed control panel allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want - quickly and easily.
- The smooth ceramic glass surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- SpeedBoost™ offers shorter heat-up times for liquids.
- PreciseSelect™ - direct cooking level selection.
- Each Zone's Timer Automatically Shuts Off When Cooking is Done
|Cooktop type||Radiant cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient electro hobs|
|Type of appliance width||75 cm|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 14,0 cm , 1 x 23,0 cm , 2 x 18,0 cm|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.2 KW, 1 x 3.6 KW, 2 x 1.8 KW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||102 x 788 x 540 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||1/4" + 4" x 31" x 21 1/4"|
|Net weight||11.904 kg|
|Net weight||26.000 lbs|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2"|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)||7"|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of heating element||Radiant heating|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element||180 mm|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)||7"|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Radiant heating|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Dimension of 5th heating element||230 ; 140 mm|
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)||6" ; 9"|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||1.4 ; 3.6 kW|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Dimension of 7th heating element||140 mm|
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)||6"|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||1.2 kW|
|Type of 7th heating element||Radiant heating|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of surface||Black|
|Design - line||Frameless|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||4|
|Type of frame||Frameless|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Number of radiant elements||4|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length||96 cm|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...