Fisher & Paykel CG365DLPRX2N
Gas on Steel Cooktop, 36", Flush Fit, LPG
as of Mar, 30 2023
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $84 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Our award-winning cooktop fits flush into your kitchen benchtop, for a seamless look and easy cleaning.
Finish Stainless Steel Fuel Type LPG
- CLEVER COOKING RESULTS
- The consistent flame and heat distribution of the dual flame wok burner combined with the highly responsive dials offer precise heat adjustment that can perfect a slow simmer for sauces or an intense heat for searing steaks.
- SAFE AND SOUND
- Intuitive dials glow red for on and white for off, showing from a distance which burners are lit. The Auto-reignite system means you don't have to hold down a dial while burners ignite - if a burner goes out it is automatically relit at the original flame setting.
- COMPLEMENTARY DESIGN
- The brushed stainless steel has been designed for durability but also provides a modern, stylish finish, matching the Fisher & Paykel family of kitchen appliances.
- EASY CLEANING
- The stainless steel component is easily accessible and quick to clean. Cast iron trivets provide a durable and stable cooking platform. Their rubber feet prevent them from scratching the cooktop.
- HANDY ACCESSORIES
- This cooktop comes with a small pan support and wok stand to complement different cooking styles.
- FITS FLUSH
- This Gas Cooktop's burners are recessed into the work surface leaving the trivets flush and providing an integrated kitchen bench with a seamless look.
- Five burners including a wok burner
- Auto re-ignition means if the flame goes out it will automatically re-light for safety
|Auxiliary burner (LPG)||700 - 3800BTU|
|Rapid burner (LPG)||2000 - 9500BTU|
|Semi-rapid burner (LPG)||900 - 8500BTU|
|Number of burners||5|
|Depth||20 7 / 8 "|
|Height||3 1 / 16 "|
|Width||35 1 / 2 "|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...