Fisher & Paykel CPV2-304NN
Details & Features
A powerful high-heat four burner with precision control and performance. Pair with any other appliance in our Professional range.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: Natural gas
Natural gas; connects to gas mains
- Perfect heat
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners deliver rangetop power up to 22,500 BTU (NG models) for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Precise Control
- From the highest to the lowest temperatures you get total control with halo-illuminated rangetop dials. A precise full surface simmer is delivered across all burners.
- Cooking flexibility
- The continuous surface grates are designed for pots and pans to move safely across the rangetop. Full coverage, deep-platform style grates are designed so heat goes directly onto the pot rather than the grates themselves, for a faster boil and energy efficiency.
- Easy cleaning
- These rangetops have sealed burners and a single sheet cooking surface which, combined with a commercial-style stainless steel finish and dishwasher-safe grates, allow easy cleaning.
- Information at a glance
- LED halo control dials provide information at a glance and assist in alerting you if any burners are accidentally left on.
- Complementary design
- Built to last with distinctive, bold styling, this rangetop is designed to match the Fisher & Paykel Professional style family of appliances.
- Your burners can deliver anything from very high 22,500 BTU heat for seriously fast boiling, to the most gentle flame for simmering
- Continuous surface grates designed for pots and pans to move safely across the cooktop
|Maximum burner power||22500BTU|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||4|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Total cooktop power||78000BTU|
|Electric circuit||3 wire|
|Height||8 5 ⁄ 16 "|
|Width||29 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Years Parts & Labor|