Frigidaire Gallery FGIC3066TB
- SALE Ends June 24, 2020:
- Energy Savings Rebate:
*Up to 25% on the purchase price and maximum $500 per appliance Ontario Residents only
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
Frigidaire Gallery 30'' Induction Cooktop
- Amazingly Fast
- Get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an electric cooktop.
- Easy To Clean
- Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface.
- Safe Surface
- The Safe Surface - Induction only heats pans and the food in them, the area around the pans stays cool to the touch.
- Even Heat
- Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time.
- Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery™ brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Cooktop Timer
- Use the built-in timer function to set a specified amount of time you want items to cook.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Frigidaire or Frigidaire Gallery Single Electric Wall Ovens.
- Energy Efficiency
- Since induction only heats your cookware and not your kitchen, less energy is lost throughout the cooking process.
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection
- Make fluffy pancakes with ease using Auto Sizing Pan Detection that automatically senses the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium, or large pan you are using.
- True Temp Melt & Hold
- Get perfectly melted goodness with True Temp Melt & Hold that delivers low, precise heat for melting delicate ingredients or sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour.
- Temperature Precision
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate, or simmer sauces with the precise temperature control of induction.
- Controlled Cooking
- Effortlessly create your favorite recipes with Induction's immediate temperature response that adjusts from a powerful boil to a low simmer.
|Amps @ 240 Volts||35.0 / 35.1|
|Connected Load @ 240V||7.2/6.2|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Min Circuit Required||30A|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Depth||19-5/8" - 20-1/2"|
|Width||28-1/2" - 29-7/8"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||60|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||45|
|Control Type||Glass-Touch - Slew Pad|
|Control Location||Center front|
|Display Type||Digital (Red LED)|
|Left Rear||6" - 1450/2000 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Front||7" 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Front||7" 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Vitroceramic Glass|
|Center Rear||10" 2500/3800 Watts (Induction)|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||UL/cUL|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Oven Combo Approved||Yes|