30" Heritage Induction Cooktop
Details & Features
Control, power, and energy efficiency is the future of cooking. Touch-Sensitive electronic controls serve your cooking needs, from melting chocolate to rapid boil. Touch and slide your finger to adjust and select from eight power levels, plus Simmer and Power Boost. The bridge combines two cooking zones into one for a griddle or oblong cookware. Step away with peace of mind-simply press the Pause icon and power to all cooking zones is immediately suspended.
- Cooking Zone Identifier
- Assures that cookware is placed correctly on the cooking surface for optimum performance.
- Hot Zone Warning
- Displays the letter "H" on the controls while the area is still warm.
- Independent Alarm Timer
- Sounds an alert when the preset cooking time is reached.
- Power On and Off
- Automatically turns off the cooktop if no pan is detected or temperature adjustments aren't made within 10 to 20 seconds.
- Child Safety Lock
- Prevents unwanted touches and accidental adjustments of control settings.
- Downdraft Compatible
- Works with ventiallation systems that pull cooking fumes and smoke downward.
|Complete Selection:||HICT305BG - 30" Heritage Induction Cooktop|
*Wattage with Power Boost
|Overall Dimensions:||Width: 30"
Height: 3 7/8"
|Requirements:||Electrical: 240V, 50A, 60Hz|
|Warranty:||Up to 3 years limited parts & labor warranty when you register your product.|