Details & Features
The 500 Series Induction Cooktop is Sleek in Design and Offers Quick and Even Cooking Results.
- PotSense ? - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- Faster, efficient cooking with induction.
- Induction technology directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster cooking and precise results.
- Speed up dinner for more moments to savor.
- Sometimes you don't want to wait for a pot of water to boil. The SpeedBoost™ function on Bosch induction cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
- Your temperature, your way.
- Juggling multiple pots and pans on different power levels can be confusing and frustrating. With PreciseSelect™, an intuitively designed control panel allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want quickly and easily.
- Stores your control settings.
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- Induction: faster than gas and electric cooktops. Precise cooking, easy cleaning and more efficient.
- SpeedBoost™ - adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
- PreciseSelect™ - direct cooking level selection.
- ReStart: if something boils over, the cooktop automatically turns itself off and saves the last selected setting.
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Type of appliance width||90 cm|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 14,5 cm ?, 1 x 21,0 cm ?, 1 x 30,5 cm ?, 2 x 18,0 cm ?|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.4 (2.2) kW, 1 x 2.2 (3.6) kW, 1 x 3.3 (4.4) kW, 2 x 1.8 (3.1) kW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Energy consumption of hob||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||105 x 940 x 540 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||5/16'' + 4 1/8'' x 37'' x 21 1/4''|
|Net weight||24.011 kg|
|Net weight||53.000 lbs|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4''|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2''|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)||7''|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element||180 mm|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)||7''|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 3rd heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Dimension of 5th heating element||145 mm|
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)||6''|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||1.4 kW|
|Energy consumption of 5th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Dimension of 7th heating element||210 mm|
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)||9''|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||2.2 kW|
|Type of 7th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 7th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Dimension of 9th heating element||191 ; 305 mm|
|Dimension of 9th heating element (in)||12'' ; 9''|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Power of 9th heating element (kW)||2.2 ; 2.6 ; 3.3 kW|
|Type of 9th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 9th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Color of surface||Black|
|Design - line||Frameless|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||5|
|Type of frame||Frameless|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length||96 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||37''|
SAVE when you purchase a combination of eligible Bosch appliances from August 26 – October 28, 2021. Each package must contain one appliance unit from a different kitchen category to redeem an instant rebate. Buy 3 eligible Bosch units to receive $200 in instant rebate. Buy 4 eligible Bosch units to receive $300 in instant rebate. Buy 5 eligible Bosch units to receive $500 in instant rebate. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 8/26/2021 to 10/28/2021