Details & Features
The 800 Series induction cooktop is sleek in design, and features AutoChef technology which maintains precise cooking.
- 5 Induction Cooking Zones
- PreciseSelect Premium - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Also Available with Stainless Steel Frame: NIT8669SUC
- SpeedBoost - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- ShortBoost - Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin Walls or Non-Stick Coating
- PotSense™ - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- With Home Connect™, the Bosch Cooktop and Matching Hood Operate Perfectly in Sync for an Easier Life
- Each Cooking Zone has an Independent CountDown Timer
- Count Up Timer - Stopwatch Function That Enables Close Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
- AutoChef Frying Sensor With 5 Automatic Programs
- Keep Warm Function - Low Setting for Keeping Food Warm at the Touch of a Button
- ReStart - Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Wipe Protection - Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go
- Faster, efficient cooking with induction.
- Induction technology directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster cooking and precise results.
- Consistent results every time.
- AutoChef™ applies the perfect amount of heat, without having to fidget with temperature settings. So every pancake comes out golden brown and every steak is seared to perfection. The AutoChef™ sensor regulates the temperatures continously during frying and adjusts them precisely if needed.
- Operate your hood by your cooktop.
- Allows you to manage the settings for both the cooktop and matching hood, directly from the cooktop itself. From your smart device you can program your hood to start the fan and lighting when turning on your cooktop.
- Control at your fingertip.
- PreciseSelect™ Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
- Stores your control settings.
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- PreciseSelect™ Premium offers 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- Induction: faster than gas and electric cooktops. Precise cooking, easy cleaning and more efficient.
- AutoChef™ - regulates temperatures continuously during frying and adjusts them precisely as needed.
- With Home Connect™, remotely monitor your cooktop to check if you inadvertently left it on.
- Cooktop - Hood Sync: convenient operation of the hood directly from your cooktop (with matching hood).
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Type of appliance width||90 cm|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 14,5 cm , 1 x 21,0 cm , 1 x 30,5 cm , 2 x 18,0 cm|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.4 (2.2) kW, 1 x 2.2 (3.6) kW, 1 x 3.3 (4.4) kW, 2 x 1.8 (3.1) kW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Energy consumption of hob||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote|
|Cooktop-based hood control||Yes|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||105 x 940 x 540 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||5/16'' + 4 1/8'' x 37'' x 21 1/4''|
|Net weight||24.011 kg|
|Net weight||53.000 lbs|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4''|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2''|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)||7''|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element||180 mm|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)||7''|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 3rd heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Dimension of 5th heating element||145 mm|
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)||6''|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||1.4 kW|
|Energy consumption of 5th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Dimension of 7th heating element||210 mm|
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)||9''|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||2.2 kW|
|Type of 7th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 7th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Dimension of 9th heating element||191 ; 305 mm|
|Dimension of 9th heating element (in)||12'' ; 9''|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Power of 9th heating element (kW)||2.2 ; 2.6 ; 3.3 kW|
|Type of 9th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 9th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Color of surface||Black|
|Design - line||Frameless|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||5|
|Type of frame||Frameless|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length||96 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||37''|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...