Miele ESW7670 USA EDST/CLST 120/60
Details & Features
Handleless Gourmet warming drawer, 30-inch width and 9 3/16-inch height for preheating dishes, keeping food warm and slow roasting.
- The ultimate in enjoyment – Slow Roasting
- Always at the right temperature – 4 operating modes
- Convenient and easy – Touch control and Miele@home
- Push2open – opening the drawer couldn’t be easier
- Better safe than sorry – timer function with automatic switch-off
- Slow Roasting. Lower heat for flavourful results. Professional cooking: Using low temperatures to cook can turn any meat recipe into an exquisite dish.
- Four operating modes. Incredibly versatile. 4 in 1: Heating cups or plates, keeping food warm, or cooking at low temperatures.
- Push2open: One touch is all it takes. A slight pressure on the drawer is sufficient to open it with minimal effort, no matter which body part you use!
- Timer: Straightforward convenience. For added flexibility: The drawer switches off automatically at the end of the programmed time.
- Domestic appliance networking with Miele@home*. Cleverly networked. Make your life smart: thanks to Miele@home you can cleverly network your domestic appliances – for more options.
- Size in inches: 30"
- CleanTouch Steel with black glass front
- PureLine handle
- Touch controls
- Convection heating system
- Programmable timer
- Automatic switch-off
- Temperature settings: 104°F-185°F (40°C - 85°C)
- Recommended temperature
- Plate & cup temperature settings
- Keep warm function
- Sabbath mode
- Fully telescopic drawer with SoftClose (cushioned closing mechanism)
- AutoClose feature
- Adjustable half rack insert
- Anti-slip silicone mat
- Unique, open-sided design
- Cool Touch Fronts
Get the ultimate performance, worry-free for 5-years when you purchase an eligible Miele cooking and refrigeration appliances from January 17 – March 7, 2022. Some conditions apply. Not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 1/17/2022 to 3/7/2022
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...