Frigidaire Gallery FGET3069UF
Details & Features
Frigidaire Gallery 30'' Double Electric Wall Oven with Air Fry
- Make healthier and delicious meals with Air Fry
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt. Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family - right in your oven.
- Faster, More Even Baking Results with True Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking in both ovens with a powerful convection fan and third heating element that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe
- The Effortless ™ Temperature Probe detects and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting (upper oven only).
- Steam Clean
- A 30-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Quick Preheat
- Preheat in just a few minutes.
- Frigidaire Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 27" or 30" Frigidaire™ double wall oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for modification costs.
- Cleanup is easy with Hidden Bake
- Lower heating elements are beneath the oven floor, making for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Our Largest Capacity Oven
- Cook more at once with 5.1 cubic feet of oven capacity, in both ovens.
- Easily access dishes with our glide rack
- Rack easily glides in and out allowing you to access dishes from your oven.
- Oven Rack Handles
- Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
- Easy to Clean with Self-Cleaning
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles.
- Vari-Broil™ Temperature Control
- Allows you to choose between two heat levels.
- Ready-Select Controls™
- Easily select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls
- Delay Clean Option
- Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Delay Start Baking Option
- Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||45 3/4"|
|Lower Oven Interior Height||18 5/8"|
|Lower Oven Interior Width||24 1/8"|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth||19 1/2"|
|Upper Oven Interior Height||18 5/8"|
|Upper Oven Interior Width||24 1/8"|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth||19 1/2"|
|Oven Lower Capacity||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity||10.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Bake Element Pass||8|
|Bake Element||2,200 Watts|
|Broil Element Pass||6|
|Broil Element||4,000 Watts|
|Convection Element||2,500 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Nickel Ladder|
|Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Window Type||Extra Large Window|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Bottom Left|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||260 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Add A Min||Yes|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.5 kW|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|