Frigidaire Gallery FGEW3066UD
Details & Features
Frigidaire Gallery 30'' Single Electric Wall Oven
- Faster, More Even Baking Results with True Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking in both ovens with a powerful convection fan and third heating element that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe
- The Effortless ™ Temperature Probe detects and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting.
- Quick Preheat
- Preheat in just a few minutes.
- Frigidaire Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 27" or 30" Frigidaire™ single wall oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for modification costs.
- Cleanup is easy with Hidden Bake
- Lower heating elements are beneath the oven floor, making for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel
- Practical has never looked so stylish with Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel, a beautiful new finish with an easy-to-clean fingerprint resistant surface.
- Our Largest Capacity Oven
- Cook more at once with 5.1 cubic feet of oven capacity.
- Easily access dishes with our glide rack
- Rack easily glides in and out allowing you to access dishes from your oven.
- Oven Rack Handles
- Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
- Easy to Clean with Self-Cleaning
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles.
- Vari-Broil™ Temperature Control
- Allows you to choose between two heat levels.
- Ready-Select™ Controls
- Easily select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
- Steam Clean
- A 30-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- ADA Compliant
- Delay Clean Option: Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Delay Start Baking Option
|Oven 1 Cleaning System||Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option|
|Oven 1 Broil||6 pass 4000 Watts|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||6 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Oven 1 Interior Lighting||2 Halogen|
|Oven 1 Baking System||True Hidden Bake|
|Oven Window||XL Window|
|Oven 1 Bake||2200 Watts|
|Oven 1 Broiling System||Variable (400°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 1 Convection System||Single Fan|
|Oven 1 Convection||2500 Watts|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||2 HD Handle 1 Offset|
|Self-Clean||2 3 4 Hours|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||19-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-1/8"|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Midnight Black|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||18-5/8"|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V||4.5 / 3.4|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||20A|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Oven 1 Capacity||5.1|
|Handle Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Control Panel Finish||Metal Dark Stainless Steel|
|Door Finish||Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel|
|Cut-Out Height||27-1/4" - 28-1/4"|
|Cut-Out Width||28-1/2" - 29"|
|Depth (with Door 90° Open)||45-3/4"|
|Under Counter Approved||Approved|
From September 10 – November 18, 2020, you can save up to $1,100 when you purchase Frigidaire Gallery® series appliances. Not available online. See in-store for details and selected Frigidaire Professional® models.