Details & Features
The 24" Bosch Wall Oven with Wi-Fi Connectivity features Genuine European Convection and is Designed for Kitchens with a Smaller Footprint
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Unique ring control design with TFT display
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Large Capacity at 2.5 Cu Ft.
- The Home Connect function will turn your oven into a cookery book, as your mobile device will give you full access to an entire world of clever recipes which you can transfer directly to your oven. You can also save them in the Home Connect app for easier access.
- Remote Diagnostics
- Should anything go wrong, you can get onto the Home Connect Hotline and talk to one of our customer support representatives who can remotely check the oven with you. If they need to come to your house, they will have the necessary spare parts with them, saving time and money.
- Cooking Tips
- consuming. Home Connect allows you to stay on top of your game by giving you easy access to a wide variety of innovative cooking and meal preparation techniques - all from the comfort of your mobile device. Improving your skills in the kitchen has never been more convenient.
- Check on your oven - even when you re not at home.
- Did I leave the oven on at home? A question that has constantly tormented every home cook. Ovens with the Home Connect remote control function now remove all doubt, to leave you with peace of mind. Simply use your mobile device to check on your oven's status, and conveniently control and monitor your oven remotely via the Home Connect app. With access to your oven on the go, now you can leave the house with complete confidence knowing everything is in perfect order.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- Home Connect: home appliances with smart connectivity for an easier everyday life.
|Width of the product (mm)||594|
|Height of the product (mm)||595|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||71|
|Cooking mode||Bottom heat, Conventional heat, Defrost, Full width grill, Hot air grilling, Intensive heat, low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, pre-heating, warming|
|Highlights||Child-proof Lock, ecoClean, Fast Pre-heating function|
|Energy efficiency rating||A|
|Power consumption standby/display on||1.0|
|Power consumption standby/display off||0.5|
|Power consumption standby/network: Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.||2.0|
|Time auto-standby/display on||20.0|
|Time auto-standby/displ. off||20.0|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control|
|Product color||Stainless steel|
|Control Panel Material||Stainless steel|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Glass|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Size and weight|
|Cavity width (cm)||48.0|
|Cavity height (cm)||35.7|
|Cavity depth (cm)||41.5|
|Dimensions||595 x 594 x 580|
|Cut-out height (mm)||585|
|Depth with door open (mm)||1,040|
|Net weight (kg)||37.552|
|Area of largest baking sheet||1,290|
|Hot air temperature max. (°C)||275|
|T/b heating temperature max. (°C)||300|
|Door temperature||40 °C|
|Energy efficiency rating||A|
|Energy consumption per cycle conventional (2010/30/EC)||0.90|
|Energy consumption per cycle forced air convection (2010/30/EC)||0.74|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Power cord length (cm)||152|
|Plug type||no plug|