Details & Features
Using Genuine European Convection Roast, you can create a juicy, tender roast up to 25% faster than non-convection modes
- Bosch wall ovens can be installed flush for a sleek timeless design, or proud for a more traditional look
- Touch control with SteelTouch ? buttons makes operating the oven easier
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most existing cutouts
- Cookies with the perfect chew and fluffy, crusty breads are baked in less time cooking with Convection Bake
- Family or guests late to dinner? Keep food warm without overcooking until ready to serve by using the warm mode
- Proof mode maintains a low temperature to proof yeast doughs for an even and faster rise compared to being left on the countertop
- Convection multi-rack mode gives uniform baking results even when using all 3 racks simultaneously
- Closed-door broiling prevents intense heat from escaping the oven - offering rich, even browning on tender cuts of meat and perfectly toasted casseroles
- Comes with 2 standard racks and 1 telescopic rack that gives easier accessibility for large or heavy dishes
- Dampened hinges softly guide the QuietClose door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven
- Download the Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch wall oven with your smart phone or tablet
- Keep your home safe by avoiding accidental or unsupervised use of your wall oven with the panel lock feature
- 2 interior oven lights provide visibility into the cavity so you can see your meal's cooking progress
- Large oven window lets you monitor the cooking progress without opening the oven door to maintain a consistent oven temperature
- With 4.6 cu. ft. capacity, Bosch 30 in. ovens allow enough space to cook for both weeknight dinners or special gatherings
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
- The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
- A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- Remote Diagnostics
- Should anything go wrong, you can get onto the Home Connect Hotline and talk to one of our customer support representatives who can remotely check the oven with you. If they need to come to your house, they will have the necessary spare parts with them, saving time and money.
- SteelTouch ? Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation
- The SteelTouch ? control panel is timeless and easy to use.
- Self-cleaning function
- With the Self-Clean cycle, you no longer need to worry about clean-up. For busier days, 2 and 3 hour cycles are available for a quick clean. For a deeper clean, a 4 hour cycle is also available.
- Oven doors are now more convenient than ever: A special damping mechanism prevents oven doors from slamming shut. As you gently push the door shut, it stops just before closing and then shuts itself gently and quietly, thus guaranteeing a long life for both your oven and the oven door.
- Check on your oven - even when you re not at home.
- Ovens with Home Connect let you check on your oven s status, and conveniently control and monitor your oven remotely via the Home Connect app. With access to your oven on the go, now you can leave the house with complete confidence knowing everything is in perfect order.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose ? Door Shut.
- Genuine European Convection provides even baking results on all racks, no matter where you place your pan.
- Oven is equipped with a self-cleaning cycle that easily cleans itself via 2, 3, and 4 hour cycle options.
|Where can the appliance be installed||Base cabinet, high cupboard installation|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|User interface||Red LED display with knob control|
|Number of heating & combination modes||11|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, warming|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||128 l|
|Safety device||childproof lock, door lock electronical, Safety switch-off func oven|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||737 x 755 x 622 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||686 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||727 mm|
|Minimum width for installation||724 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||724 mm|
|Depth for installation||597 mm|
|Net weight||84.490 kg|
|Heating method hot air||No|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control|
SAVE when you purchase a combination of eligible Bosch appliances from August 26 – October 28, 2021. Each package must contain one appliance unit from a different kitchen category to redeem an instant rebate. Buy 3 eligible Bosch units to receive $200 in instant rebate. Buy 4 eligible Bosch units to receive $300 in instant rebate. Buy 5 eligible Bosch units to receive $500 in instant rebate. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 8/26/2021 to 10/28/2021