Details & Features
- Touch control with SteelTouch ? Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Cavity - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes Upper Cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection in Upper and Thermal Cooking in the Lower Cavity
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Lower Cavity
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean ? 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Oven Lights in the Upper Cavity and One Light in the Lower Cavity to Better Monitor the Cooking Process
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons Makes Operating the Oven Easier.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs.
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, warming|
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1||Touch Control|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Stainless steel|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||1323 x 755 x 597 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||52 1/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||49 3/4'' - 51 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Net weight (kg)||148.760 kg|
|Net weight (lbs)||328.000 lbs|
|Display options - cavity 1||Clear Text display, Digital display|
|T/b heating temperature max. (°F)||550 °F|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Power cord length (cm)||127.0 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Watts (W)||8,600 W|
|Plug type||fixed connection, no plug|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|