30" Speed Combination Oven, HBL8752UC, Stainless Steel
Details & Features
Introducing a Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Combination Oven Featuring a Speed Oven and Wall Oven with a Smooth-Close Door.
- Touch control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Cut Outs Compatible with Most Market Competitors
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- The Bosch Speed Oven Cooks Faster than a Traditional Oven and Can Also be Used as a Microwave.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons Makes Operating the Oven Easier.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
|Cooking method second cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Pizza setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /lower, 1 x temperature probe /lower|
|Microwave Wattages (W)||950 W|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||0 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||1,700 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||9,600 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||208-240 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49'' x 29 3/4'' x 24 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||55 3/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||304 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
*While we place great care into preparing product descriptions and prices, sometimes technical and typographical errors or omissions may occur. Goemans Appliances cannot be held responsible for such errors and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.