Details & Features
The Bosch Wall Oven Features a QuietClose Door That Won't Slam Shut and a High-Resolution TFT User Interface.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Oven doors are now more convenient than ever: A special damping mechanism prevents oven doors from slamming shut. As you gently push the door shut, it stops just before closing and then shuts itself gently and quietly, thus guaranteeing a long life for both your oven and the oven door.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons Makes Operating the Oven Easier.
- Flap door with SoftClose: the oven door closes especially gently and quietly.
|Width of the product (mm)||755 mm|
|Height of the product (mm)||737 mm|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Eco, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Special baking setting, warming|
|Highlights||activeClean, cavity illumination|
|Product color||Stainless steel|
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1||Touch Control|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Stainless steel|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Size and weight|
|Cavity width (cm)||61.3 cm|
|Cavity height (cm)||45.2 cm|
|Cavity depth (cm)||45.6 cm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||737 x 755 x 622 mm|
|Cut-out width||724 mm|
|Cut-out height (mm)||686 mm|
|Cut-out depth||597 mm|
|Depth with door open (mm)||1,165 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||87.533 kg|
|Display options - cavity 1||Clear Text display, Digital display|
|Area of largest baking sheet||0 cm|
|Hot air temperature max. (°C)||288 °C|
|T/b heating temperature max. (°C)||288 °C|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Power cord length (cm)||127 cm|
|Current (A)||30 A|
|Plug type||fixed connection, no plug|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
Buy any 3 different kitchen Bosch appliances and save $200. Buy any 4 different kitchen Bosch appliances and save $300. Buy any 5 different kitchen Bosch appliances and save $500. Packages must be comprised of different Sku's from different kitchen categories to qualify. Some conditions may apply. Not available online. See in-store for qualifying model numbers and for further details.
Valid from 4/2/2020 to 10/29/2020