Benchmark™ Single Wall Oven 30'' Stainless steel
- SALE Ends October 20, 2022:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $126 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Available For Viewing at Showroom:
Details & Features
The Bosch Wall Oven Features a QuietClose Door That Won't Slam Shut and a High-Resolution TFT User Interface.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
- SteelTouch™ Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation
- SteelTouch™ Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation The SteelTouch™ control panel is timeless and easy to use.
- Let your oven do the cleaning.
- Let your oven do the cleaning. Cleaning the oven by hand can be both exhausting and time-consuming. Our pyrolytic self-cleaning ovens let you say goodbye to this unpopular chore once and for all. Just select the feature, press "Start" and, depending on the degree of soiling, your oven heats up to 480°C, burning away grease or food residue - no chemicals needed. Once the oven has cooled down, simply wipe out the bit of ash and you're done. So you can enjoy more time savouring the results and less time cleaning up.
- Hydro Baking
- Hydro Baking Hydro baking is absolutely ideal for baking bread and pastries and for heating up foods from frozen. The moisture stays in the oven and the bread or pastries dont dry out.
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- SoftClose Oven doors are now more convenient than ever: A special damping mechanism prevents oven doors from slamming shut. As you gently push the door shut, it stops just before closing and then shuts itself gently and quietly, thus guaranteeing a long life for both your oven and the oven door.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning: Automatically cleans the oven, just wipe out the ash.
- Top-/Bottom heat: perfect results on one level thanks to optimal distribution of heat.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose™ Door Shut.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons are sleek and make operating the oven easy.
|Where can the appliance be installed||Base cabinet, high cupboard installation|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Number of heating & combination modes||13|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Eco, Half width grill, Hold warm, Pizza setting, Special baking setting|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Safety device||door lock electronical, Safety switch-off func oven|
|Included accessories||3 x oven racks /upper, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||737 x 755 x 622 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||686 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||727 mm|
|Depth for installation||597 mm|
|Net weight||87.5 kg|
|Plug type fixed connection, no plug|
|Power cord length 127 cm|
|Volts 240/208 V|
|Watts 5,000 W|
|Fuse protection 30 A|
|Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven|
|14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy|
|Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof|
|Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.|
|Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking|
|Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time|
|EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle|
|EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process|
|AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done|
|Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination|
|Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function|
|Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process|
|Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed|
|Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.|
|Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety|
The possibility just became a reality. Now more than ever, your time revolves around your kitchen. Take advantage of our Instant Rebate program, with kitchen appliances that perform as beautifully as they look. Here’s to your kitchen- the heart of your home. Receive an instant rebate of up to $2,100* on qualifying Bosch Appliance Packages from September 1–October 20, 2022. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...