Details & Features
Beyond a veil of dark glass, the power of the MultiMode™ Convection system caresses every morsel with even heat. With curated recipe presets and full-color images, an intuitive, guided culinary experience awaits your touch.
- Irresistible Interior
- Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- 4.3-Inch Full Color LCD Display
- A highly interactive, full-color LCD touchscreen is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and cooking options including temperature and cooking mode.
- Cinematic Lighting
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Seamless Touches
- Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Glide Rack
- Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- MultiMode™ Convection System
- Steady heat is circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine. Wield your cooking prowess from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
- Temperature Probe
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. 4 points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
- 3,200-Watt Convection Element
- Power, controlled. Evenly bake breads and cook main dishes in a controlled environment powered by this 3,200-watt convection element.
- Closed Door Broiling
- Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat means you can sear fearlessly.
- Versatile Cooking Modes
- Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method. Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with automatic temperature and time conversions. Get even more versatile: No Preheat mode lets you bake on a single rack without the wait. Doughrises quickly and evenly with Proofing mode, and the Keep Warm™ setting lets you serve your entire menu at the same time.
- 2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element
- Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element
- Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 4,000-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element
- Maximum coverage. Even heat distribution. Beneath a stainless steel broil plate, this element radiates heat back onto cookware and food.
- Keep Warm™ Option
- Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Auto Convection Conversion
- Bake with abandon. The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
- Auto Convection Modes
- Savor taste that leaves you wanting more. Choose your food type, and temperature and airflow automatically adjust for baking, broiling or roasting.
- Manual Convection Modes
- Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let the cooking method guide you.
- Rapid Preheat
- Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Proofing Option
- Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- Control Lock
- Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Sabbath Mode
- Select this function to bypass the oven''s automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- Experts at the Ready
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir™ appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
|Carton Depth||31 5/16|
|Carton Height||53 5/8|
|Carton Width||35 1/4|
|Cutout Height||52 3/16|
|Cutout Width||28 1/2|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 5/16|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26 3/8|
|Depth Excluding Doors||23|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45 7/16|
|Capacity (cubic feet)||10.00|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||385|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Installable Under Cooktop||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Electronic Display Type||Full Color LCD,LCD Screen|
|Oven Selections||Auto On,Centrifugal,Bake,Broil,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Cook and Hold,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Favorites,Language Conversion,Proofing,Rapid Preheat,Sabbath Mode,Slow Cook,Start Time,Stop Time,Temperature Conversion,Temperature Probe,Temperature-Sensor Baking,Timer,Warm Hold|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Both|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Single Fan|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||3200 Both|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||3|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||3|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||3|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||19|
|Lower Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||18|
|Lower Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||25|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||19|
|Upper Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||25|
|Upper Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||18|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Oven Configuration||Double Oven|
Take advantage of the last Jennair® Luxury Redefined promotion for 2021 from November 1 – December 31, 2021. Purchase 1 eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances and receive 10% instant savings*. Purchase 2 or 3 eligible∆ Jennair® appliances and receive 15% instant savings**. Purchase 4 or more eligible∆ Jennair® appliances and receive 20% instant savings***. ∆Refrigerator panels qualify as an eligible model for instant savings. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...