NOIR™ 27" Combination Microwave/Wall Oven
as of Dec, 09 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $249 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
An upper convection microwave helps you create chef-inspired meals quickly. Below, the lower cavity s single-fan MultiMode™ Convection system transforms prepped food into delicious dinners. Use My Creations mode to curate your own recipe presets on the full-color display for an intuitive, guided culinary experience.
- MultiMode™ Convection System
- Steady heat is circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine. Wield your cooking prowess from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
- 4.3-Inch Full Color LCD Display
- A highly interactive, full-color LCD touchscreen is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and cooking options including temperature and cooking mode.
- Glide Rack
- Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Temperature Probe
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. 4 points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
- Renounce accepted limitations of the microwave. Three potent methods converge to deliver convection's steady heat, microwave speed and broiled caramelization in each oven-caliber bite.
- My Creations
- Curate recipe presets at will. Bake for 30 minutes, broil for 4 and keep dishes warm until you're ready to dine-all without lifting a finger.
- Jet Black Oven Interior
- Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- Convection & Microwave Combination Cooking
- Let your appetite run wild-broil, bake or warm with convection and microwave energy.
- Cinematic Lighting
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Seamless Touches
- Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Stainless Steel Microwave Interior
- Wrapped in luminous steel, intrinsic beauty is reflected in every corner.
- 4.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Microwave Capacity
- Explore your options. There s room for whatever you re craving.
- Closed Door Broiling
- Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly. And without opening the door.
- Versatile Cooking Modes
- Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method. Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with automatic temperature and time conversions. Get even more versatile: No Preheat mode lets you bake on a single rack without the wait. Doughrises quickly and evenly with Proofing mode, and the Keep Warm™ setting lets you serve your entire menu at the same time.
- 3,200-Watt Convection Element
- Power, controlled. Evenly bake breads and cook main dishes in a controlled environment powered by this 3,200-watt convection element.
- 2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element
- Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element
- Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 4,000-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element
- Maximum coverage. Even heat distribution. Beneath a stainless steel broil plate, this element radiates heat back onto cookware and food.
- 1,200-Watt Convection Element [Digital Training Guide]
- This 1,200-watt element surrounds your cravings with circulating, consistent heat until baked to your satisfaction.
- 900-Watt Microwave Element [Digital Training Guide]
- Harness 900 watts of microwave energy to rapidly cook and reheat a variety of foods.
- Sensor Cooking
- An intuitive sensor responds to humidity levels, altering time and power for results that aim to please.
- Soften/Melt Cycle
- Ribbons of molten chocolate. Butter that yields to your knife. Melt and soften with delicate heat that ignites passionate appetites.
- Keep Warm™ Option
- Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Auto Convection Conversion
- Bake with abandon. The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
- Manual Convection Modes
- Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let the cooking method guide you.
- Rapid Preheat
- Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Proofing Option
- Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- Control Lock
- Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Sabbath Mode
- Select this function to bypass the oven s automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- 1,600-Watt Grill Element [Digital Training Guide]
- Indulge in tastes and textures unattainable with microwave technology alone. Working together with the crisp pan, this element grills, toasts and browns.
- Crisp Pan [Digital Training Guide]
- Revel in your desire for foods crisped and browned to your liking with a special crisp pan that works with microwave energy and the broil element.
- Badasses at the Ready
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir™ appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- NOIR™ Design Expression
- Sculpted in stainless steel, the NOIR™ Design Expression features hidden lace textures, discoverable only by touch.
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Door Swing||Drop Down|
|Number or Racks||1|
|Turntable Diameter Size||14-1/8|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power||3200|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Interior Depth||19.0 in|
|Oven Interior Height||18.0 in|
|Oven Interior Width||22.0 in|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Power Cord Included||No|
Save up to 25% on eligible Jennair® appliances from October 1 to December 31, 2022. Purchase 1 eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances* and receive 10% instant savings.* Purchase 2 or 3 eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances* and receive 15% instant savings.** Purchase 4 eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances* and receive 20% instant savings.*** Purchase 5 or more eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances* and receive 25% instant savings.**** Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...