Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
The Kids Camp Lottery assembles over $10,000 in prizes, donated by our generous trade partners. Starting at only $5 a ticket, you can show your support for this great cause and have a chance to win one or more of these amazing prizes! Purchase your tickets online or with your local Goemans Associate* and help us make a difference in the lives of our most cherished family members, our children.
For more information, click here
For a list of prizes, click the icon below
- Kids Camp Lottery
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fisher & Paykel OB30DDEPX3N
Details & Features
Choose maximum capacity, combining two independent ovens so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Even cooking
- Our built-in ovens feature AeroTech™ - a technology that circulates heat evenly, ideal for multi-shelf cooking.
- Self cleaning
- The self-clean function breaks down food residue at a very high temperature, leaving a light ash that?s easily removed with a damp cloth. For best results, wipe down the inside of your oven door before you use the self-clean function.
- Sized to suit
- Designed for multi-shelf cooking, this is one of the largest built-in ovens on the market providing two cavities with 4.1 cu.ft of total capacity. The higher internal cavities allow you to fit a large casserole dish, the family roast and a pie for dessert.
- Safe and sound
- The CoolTouch door with triple glazing and cooling system is safe to touch from the outside, protecting your hands and the surrounding cabinetry. Getting large dishes in and out of the oven is a breeze with full telescopic sliding shelves that stay perfectly steady - even when pulled all the way out.
- Complementary design
- With their premium handle styling and stainless steel finish, our built-in ovens are designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel?s kitchen appliance family.
- Cooking flexibility
- This built-in oven has 11 functions with pre-set temperatures, including Bake, Aero™ Bake and Fan Forced allowing you to use a variety of cooking styles.
- 4.1 + 4.1 cu ft total capacity across two oven cavities
- High-temperature self-cleaning function breaks down food residue for an easy clean
- Non-tip, full-extension shelves for safe removal of hot dishes
- 11 oven functions including Roast and Aero™ Pastry
|Contemporary round handle kit||Part number 81673|
|Full extension telescopic shelves||5 Sets (Additional sets available for Purchase)|
|Total gross capacity (bottom oven)||4.1cu ft|
|Total gross capacity (top oven)||4.1cu ft|
|Usable gross capacity (bottom oven)||3.6cu ft|
|Usable gross capacity (top oven)||3.6cu ft|
|Acid resistant graphite enamel||Yes|
|Removable oven door||Yes|
|Removable shelf runners||Yes|
|Automatic cooking/minute timer||Yes|
|Automatic pre-set temperatures||Yes|
|Door and cavity cooling system||Yes|
|Electronic capacitive touch controls||Yes|
|Precise electronic temperature control||Yes|
|Number of functions||11|
|Automatic rapid pre-heat||Yes|
|Amperage||33.2 - 38.3A|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240V|
|Depth||23 29 / 32 "|
|Height||48 7 / 16 "|
|Width||29 29 / 32 "|
|Advanced cooling system||Yes|
|Balanced oven door||Yes|
|Catalytic venting system||Yes|
|Control panel key lock||Yes|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...