Details & Features
With iconic AGA good looks and control at the touch of a button, the AGA Classic 39" Total Control has fast heat-up times, ovens and hotplates that can be operated independently, programmable cooking, and a slumber setting.
Cast-iron, radiant heat cooking throughout each oven and both hotplates provide 10 cooking methods in one range. Independent electric heating elements embedded in each cast-iron oven and hotplate allow each oven and hotplate to operate separately and independent from each other. The ovens take under an hour to reach full temperature; hotplates take under 11 minutes to reach full temperature.
Best of all, the AGA Classic 39" Total Control may be turned off unlike the traditional AGA range.
The AGA Classic 39" Total Control is available in 16 contemporary colors along.
35 7/8" H x 38 7/8" W x 27 1/2" D (inches)
816 lb. uncrated, 1135 lb. crated
- HEAT SOURCE
- Once an AGA is up to operating temperature, just a trickle of energy is all that’s needed to keep it there. You can choose from natural gas or electricity.
- Twin insulated covers are the great AGA hallmark. When closed, they're gently warm to the touch. Open them, and both hot plates are instantly ready to cook.
- Big enough to hold three average-sized saucepans at once, its high heat can boil water faster than most electric kettles.
- A far gentler heat than the boiling plate, the simmering plate works wonders with sauces or when frying an egg. It holds three average-sized saucepans and can also be used as a griddle.
- 3 OVENS
- This oven is big enough to accommodate a 25-pound turkey. As versatile as it is spacious, it can also be used for grilling and baking.
- Like all AGA ovens, the cast-iron interior holds its heat, so don`t be afraid to open the door and take a peek at progress. Its moderate baking temperature is perfect for bread, cakes, and cookies.
- You’ll never taste meat that’s as tender or flavorsome as meat that's been slow cooked in this oven. Simply slide in your dish first thing in the morning and pull it out at mealtime to enjoy the incredible results.
- ADD A HOTCUPBOARD
- The warming oven of the Hotcupboard keeps food warm without drying it out—ideal when cooking a multiple-course meal. It also gives you the added benefit of keeping serving plates and dishes warm.
- The warming plate option is ideal for keeping sauces and dips warm.
- The AGA Total Control allows all ovens to be operated and turned on and off independently via remote control.
|Hob Type||Cast iron|
|Collection||AGA Everyday Radiant Heat|
|Width (ins)||38 7/8"|
|No. of Ovens||3|
|Switch on/switch off hotplates||Yes|
|Programmer /Timer Option||Yes|
|Width (ins)||38 7/8"|
|Height (ins)||35 7/8"|
|Depth (ins)||27 1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements||240v, 40amp, 60Hz|
|Simmering Oven Depth (ins)||18 3/4"|
|Roasting Oven Width (ins)||13 5/8"|
|Roasting Oven Height (ins)||9 5/8"|
|Roasting Oven Depth (ins)||18 3/4"|
|Simmering Oven Height (ins)||9 5/8"|
|Simmering Oven Width (ins)||13 5/8"|
|Baking Oven Width (ins)||13 5/8"|
|Baking Oven Height (ins)||9 5/8"|
|Baking Oven Depth (ins)||18 3/4"|