Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Danby 24" Wide Electric Range in White
- Today's Price:
as of Feb, 03 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $24 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
You dont need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this compact electric range by Danby. This attractive model may only be 24-inches wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four burners: one eight-inch coil element and three six-inches. This trendy appliance provides 2.9 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for smaller apartments or cottages. It boasts a spill proof easy-to-clean porcelain cooking top. The oven temperature range is between 250F and 500F while the broiler can dish out 2,400 watts of power. This dependable electric range comes with push-and-turn knobs for added safety and includes two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking. A large view window with interior light allows you to keep an eye on your food while it bakes. Temperature limiting coils turn off when the pan reaches the maximum temperature in accordance with UL 858 60A. This range is ADA compliant and also offers a 18-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- Flexibility: two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
- Compact solution for small space living: 24free standing electric range with a large 2.9 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Angular Control Panel & Front Knobs: front mount easy to reach, push and turn safety knobs.
- Curved Handle: one piece curved Designer handle.
- Corner piece protection feet to protect from damage.
- Large View Oven Window with Interior Light: allows you to keep an eye on your food while it bakes.
- Pyrolytic Blue Oven Interior: Pyrolytic enameled porcelain finish makes cleaning your oven as easy to clean as glass.
- ADA Compliant Range: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities.
- Perfect Cook Technology: A redesigned interior with a circular base that distributes the heat better, cooking your food more evenly.
- Powerful Even Baking: four pass bake (2,000W) and broil (2,400W) elements for maximum baking power
- Temperature limiting coils: The coil element will turn off when the pan reaches the max temperature in accordance with UL 858 60A. 1x 8" (2,400W) for quick boiling and 3 x 6" coil elements (1,250W)
|Product Width||23.8"||60.45 cm|
|Product Depth||26"||66.04 cm|
|Product Height||41.8"||106.17 cm|
|Package Width||26.3"||66.80 cm|
|Package Depth||29.1"||73.91 cm|
|Package Height||42.9"||108.97 cm|
|Product Weight||120.2 lbs||54.52 kg|
|Package Weight||136.6 lbs||61.96 kg|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...