Electric Range 30", Self Cleaning
Fisher & Paykel OR30SDPWSX1
Details & Features
This Fisher & Paykel 30" freestanding electric range gives you perfect results with eight pre-set oven functions.Cooking flexibility
This freestanding electric range has s with pre-set temperatures, including Bake, Broil and Fan Forced allowing you to use a variety of cooking styles.Self cleaning
Pyrolytic self-clean breaks down food residue at a very high temperature, leaving a light ash that's easily removed with a damp cloth. For best results, wipe down the inside of your oven door before you use this function. The cooktop just needs a quick wipe clean after use.Sized to suit
Designed for multi-shelf cooking, this freestanding electric range provides 3.6 cu ft of total capacity per cavity giving you enough room for a large family roast and all the trimmings.Precise control
Fisher & Paykel's dial controls are easy to use, responsive and accurate across a range of cooking temperatures - from a rapid boil to a slow simmer.Safe and sound
The door and cavity cooling system keeps the heat on the inside, protecting your hands and surrounding cabinetry. Getting large dishes in and out of the oven is a breeze with non-tip shelves.
Designed to match
With their black reflective glass and stainless steel finish, our freestanding cookers are designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel's kitchen appliance family.
The feature images used on this page are examples to demonstrate the product benefits and may differ slightly to the actual product.
- The Bake function radiates heat from the top and bottom of the oven whilst natural convection currents evenly distribute heat. Moisture is retained to provide light, succulent dishes. For best results, only bake on one shelf at a time.
- Convection Bake
- Convection Bake generates heat at the top and bottom of the oven, with the fan creating airflow throughout. The increased airflow speeds up cooking so oven temperatures can be lowered by 20 o C for most recipes. Ideal for baking biscuits, muffins and cakes.
- The Broil function delivers intense heat from the inner region of the top element when you need to quickly grill one or two portions. Perfect for cooking crispy chicken breast, steak and fish. The intensity can be finely controlled; HI' is ideal for quick surface browning.
- Convection Broil
- The intense heat and radiation of the Convection Broil function works well for cooking large cuts of meats, so they are moist inside and crisp on the outside.
- Warm is limited to very gentle temperatures. It isn't intended as a cooking function but is designed to keep food warm and limit the progression of cooking. Using the oven's specialised LO Warm setting takes the guesswork out of proving dough.
- Self Clean
- Pyrolytic Self-Clean activates a high temperature of 460oC for two to three hours to break down residue to a light ash - this is easily removed with a damp cloth. For best results, wipe down the inside of your oven door before you use this function.
|Height||A 35 21/32 - 36 11/32"|
|Width||B 29 7/8"|
|Cooktop||4 Ceramic zones|
|Total capacity||3.6 cu. ft|
|Oven functions||7 + Self-clean|
|Combined Warming/Storage Drawer|
|Acid resistant graphite enamel|
|Flat easy clean glass surface|
|Advanced cooling system|
|Door and cavity cooling system|
|Individual hot surface indicators|
|Automatic cooking/minute timer|
|Stainless steel dials|
|Step down oven shelf||1|
|Step down shelf|
|Style And Series|