Details & Features
This 30-inch Amana™ Electric Range comes with a Versatile Cooktop featuring up to 3,000 watts, giving you more flexibility to turn up the heat! You can also set bake or broil temperatures with our Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus. Or, choose a preset temperature setting with Bake Assist Temps. And when you're finished cooking, use the Self-Clean Option to help clean up the buildup inside your oven.
- Large Oven Capacity
- Large Oven Capacity gives you the space you need to make dinner and dessert at the same time.
- Versatile Cooktop
- Our multiple element options provide up to 3,000 watts to help you cook more of your favorites at the same time.
- Bake Assist Temps
- These preset temperature settings make cooking even more convenient. Just select a temperature, press start and let the oven do the rest.
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus
- Quickly select bake or broil temperatures with these extra-large and easy-to-read electronic controls.
- Temp Assure™ Cooking System
- Distributes heat throughout the entire oven to help comfort food favorites like chicken parmesan or mom's beef pot roast taste just how you like them.
- Extra-Large Oven Window
- See and savor. A bigger view lets you check on food without having to open the oven door.
- Self Clean Option
- There's no need to scrape and scrub with the Self Clean Option. Use this setting to let your range do the dirty work for you in just two to four hours.
- Storage Drawer
- This storage drawer comes with plenty of space to put those pots and pans out of sight and out of mind.
- Custom Broil
- Use this setting to broil in five degree-increments to melt cheese, sear steak or toast those buns with more precision.
- Warm Hold
- Can't serve dinner right away? Warm Hold keeps the oven at 145°F to 190°F, so dishes like your baked chicken parmesan are still ready when you are.
- Oven Lockout
- This safety feature locks your oven and its controls to help protect against accidental use.
- Indicator Lights
- Check your oven's status and settings at a glance.
- Sabbath Mode
- If you keep a kosher home, this setting helps override the features of modern ovens such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooktop Element Style||Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||3000W/1400W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||9"/6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1800W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Self-Cleaning||Adjustable Self Cleaning|
|Convection Element Type||None|
|Bake Element Power||2400W|
|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Broiler Element Power||3400W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Selections||Audible Signal, Control Lock, Warm Hold, Sabbath Mode, Clock, Timer|