30-Inch Wide Electric Range With True Convection And Power Preheat - 6.4 Cu. Ft.
- SALE Ends May 26, 2021:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
Maytag™ 30-Inch Wide Electric Range With True Convection And Power Preheat - 6.4 Cu. Ft. - White
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Power Preheat
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Power Element
- The 10-inch Power element allows for a slow, even saut and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- True Convection with Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- 12"/6" Dual-Choice Element
- The 12"/6" Dual-Choice element cooks more efficiently by matching the heat to the pan you're using.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Shatter Resistant Cooktop
- Stringently tested for ultimate reliability, the glass resists scratches, chips and cracks.
- Precision Cooking System
- The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- Variable Broil
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- Keep Warm Setting
- The Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Delay Bake Setting
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
- AquaLift™ Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean your oven in under an hour with the odor-free, low-heat cleaning of AquaLift self-cleaning technology. Just add water, run the cycle, and wipe with a wet sponge when the cycle is finished.
- 6.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- With enough space for even your largest dishes and pans, this 6.4 cu. ft. capacity Maytag electric range's main cavity is among the biggest in the industry for electric ranges.
- Better Built Electric Range
- A shatter-resistant cooktop, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides help ensure that these machines are built for dependability.
- 12"/6" Dual-Choice Element The 12"/6" Dual-Choice element cooks more efficiently by matching the heat to the pan you're using.
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-5/16 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47-13/16 in|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Interior Depth||20-3/4 in|
|Oven Interior Height||21-3/8 in|
|Oven Interior Width||24-3/8 in|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Top of Console|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Center Front Element-Burner Size||NA|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Weighted-Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location||Backguard|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12""/6""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||10""|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Features||3 Oven Racks, Auto Convect Conversion, Power Element, Power Preheat, Shatter-Resistant Glass, True Convection with Third Element, Max Capacity Rack, Dual-Choice Element|
|Natural Gas Convertible||No|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Cleaning Type||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity|
Buy more, save more with May is Maytag Month from April 29 – May 26, 2021. SAVE up to an additional $400 on your Maytag® purchase when you buy multiple qualifying Maytag® Major Appliances*. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.