Details & Features
This Whirlpool™ electric convection oven with fan convection cooking helps you get dinner to the table. Skip preheating for favorites like pizza with Frozen Bake™ technology. This fingerprint-resistant, self-cleaning oven prevents cooked food from getting cold with a Warm Zone element.
- FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Element
- Get two elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans and a 9" expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Frozen Bake™ technology
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings.
- Warm Zone Element
- Keep food warm on the cooktop while you're finishing the rest of the meal using this low-powered center element.
- Keep Warm setting
- Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven.
- Fan Convection Cooking
- Cook meals consistently with a fan in the back of the oven that distributes hot air more efficiently. This helps eliminate cold spots so you can bake on any rack.
- Large Oven Window
- Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Closed Door Broiling
- Maintain the optimal broiling temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable using this broiling temperature management system.
- Control Lock Mode
- Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use 1 and easily clean the controls.
- Adjustable Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean without harsh chemicals or special cleaners by running this high-temperature setting that automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle.
- 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- Easily cook large meals with 5.3 cu. ft. capacity
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Wiping up spills is simple with the Ceramic Glass Cooktop. The raised edges help contain spills, so you can easily clean the cooktop.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Get easier oven cleaning with a hidden bake element.
- Upswept SpillGuard™ Cooktop
- Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
- An American company for over 100 years
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
|Cutout Depth||24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-5/16 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||28.0 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46-11/16 in|
|Maximum Height||47-7/8 in|
|Minimum Height||46-7/8 in|
|Net Weight||144 lbs|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Broiler Location||Top Center|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Interior Depth||19-1/4 in|
|Oven Interior Height||19-1/4 in|
|Oven Interior Width||24-1/2 in|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Top of Console|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Center Front Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location||Backguard|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||9""/6""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||9""/6""|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Bake Element Power||2400W|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard (Both)|
|Power Cord Included||No|