Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
The Kids Camp Lottery assembles over $10,000 in prizes, donated by our generous trade partners. Starting at only $5 a ticket, you can show your support for this great cause and have a chance to win one or more of these amazing prizes! Purchase your tickets online or with your local Goemans Associate* and help us make a difference in the lives of our most cherished family members, our children.
For more information, click here
For a list of prizes, click the icon below
- Kids Camp Lottery
Capital Cooking GSCR486G-L
Details & Features
The Capital Cooking GSCR486G-L Precision Series 48-In. Self-Cleaning LP Range with 6 Burners and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle comes equipped with a plethora of features that make it invaluable resource in any kitchen that houses it. With two ovens, one at 4.6 cu. ft. and the other at 2.1 cu. ft, which house convection options, as well as a Moto-Rotis rotisserie spit.
- Precision Series range with six 19,000 BTU Power-Flo burners (sealed) and 12-in. Thermo-Griddle
- 18,000 BTU 12-In. Thermo-Griddle
- Full extension drip trays on EZ-Glides
- Stay-Cool die-cast, chrome-plated metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Stainless steel griddle cover
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy-to-clean matte porcelain finish
- Primary oven: 4.6 cu. ft., convection, 18,000 BTU infrared broiler behind glass, 30,000 BTU conventional
- Secondary oven: 2.1 cu. ft; 15,000 BTU, for regular bake and also can be used for warming or proofing
- Oven modes: bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, open-door broil, rotisserie, convection rotisserie, self-clean
- Moto-Rotis - motorized rotisserie system
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prong and spit rod
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- 4 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- Liquid propane fueled
- Extra large viewing windows w/ embossed design
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- Adjustable front legs for easy leveling; Adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Image shows GSCR484QG configuration; this model has 6 burners and 12-In. griddle
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...