Benchmark(R) 30" Gas Slide-in Range, HGIP054UC, Stainless Steel
Details & Features
The Full-depth Gas Slide-in Range Fits into Any Freestanding Range Cutout, and Features Five Burners to Cook More Dishes at Once.
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel
- Low-profile Design for an Integrated Appearance
- Stainless Steel Maintop
- 9 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Standard Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork Out of Cooking
- 5 Burners Add Flexibility to your Cooking
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.8 Cu Ft.
- The New Bosch Slide-in Range Fits in Any Freestanding Range Cutout.
- Powerful 20,000 BTU Center Burner Designed for Faster Boiling and Low Simmer.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Warming Drawer Keeps Everything You Cook Warm and Ready to Serve.
|Product name / series name||Freestanding gas cooker|
|Installation Type||Freestanding appliance|
|Type of energy - cavity 1||Gas heating for cooker and hob|
|Size and weight|
|Cavity width (cm)||61.3 cm|
|Cavity height (cm)||45.2 cm|
|Cavity depth (cm)||45.6 cm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||927 x 800 x 741 mm|
|Depth with door open (mm)||1,228 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||105.5 kg|
|Included accessories||2 x oven racks /upper, 1 x nozzle set for liquid gas, 1 x cast iron pan support, 1 x telescopic rack, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Optional accessories - cavity 1||HEZ298102, HEZGR301, HEZTR301, HGZBS301, HGZIT301|
|Power cord length (cm)||198 cm|
|Current (A)||15 A|
|Plug type||120V-3 prong|
|Volts (V)||120 V|
*While we place great care into preparing product descriptions and prices, sometimes technical and typographical errors or omissions may occur. Goemans Appliances cannot be held responsible for such errors and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.