Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Capital Cooking MCR486G-L
48" Gas Convection Range with 6 Sealed Burners 19K BTU + 12" Griddle
- Today's Price:
as of Mar, 28 2023
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $330 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Capital Cooking MCR486G-L 48-In. Precision Series Liquid Propane Manual Clean Range with Six Sealed Burners and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle is a 48-In. manual clean oven with 30,000 BTU Bake Burner for uniform cooking and 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil Burner for perfect searing. It features oven modes for bake, broil, convection bake, open door broil and fits a full-size commercial cookie sheet (26 In. x 18 In.) with 4.9 Cu. Ft. cavity.
- Precision Series 48-in. LP manual clean range with 6 sealed burners and 12-in. Thermo-Griddle
- 19,000 BTU Sealed Burners with heavy duty porcelain coated cast iron platform grates for a single cooking surface
- All burners adjust down to a delicate constant simmer
- All burner have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Primary Oven Size: 27"W X 21"D X 15H (4.9 cu. ft.)
- Companion Oven Size:15"W X 21"D X 15"H (2.7 cu. ft.)
- 5 rack positions with two racks provided per oven
- Bake, broil, and convection
- Flush oven bottom
- Infrared Broil burner for quick searing and grilling
- Flush island friendly rear trim
- Thermo-Griddle with a 3/8" thick stainless steel thermostatically controlled Griddle Plate at 18,000 BTU
- Stainless Steel griddle cover included
- EZ-Glides feature full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool Die Cast Chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trim (Cabernet trim available as an accessory)
- Height adjustable front and rear leveler legs
- Defrost, preheat, warm, slow cooking, normal thawing, advanced thawing
- This model includes 6 burners and 12-In. griddle
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...