Frigidaire Gallery GCRI305CAF
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Freestanding Induction Range with Air Fry
as of Sep, 24 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $60 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Maximize kitchen functionality with the Frigidaire Gallery 30 in. Freestanding Range. The Auto Sizing pan detection feature sends focused heat for even cooking, and the True Temperature Melt and Hold feature lets you simmer ingredients for long periods. This energy-efficient 5.4 cu. ft. range uses induction technology, so the cooktop stays cool to the touch.
- Make healthier and delicious meals with Air Fry
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt. Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family - right in your oven.
- Faster, more even baking results with True Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and third heating element that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Keeping your cooktop clean has never been easier
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Amazingly fast results
- Get amazingly fast heat with Induction that boils water 50% faster than a gas or electric cooktop. * 9" induction right front element, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water compared to 3000W 9" electric right front element and 18,000 BTU gas right front burner.
- Fast Steam Cleaning Option
- A 30-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Safe Cooktop Surface
- Induction only heats pans and the food in them so the area around the pans stays cooler to the touch.
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles.
- Perfect Temperature Precision
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate and simmer sauces with the precise temperature control and even heating of induction.
- Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection
- Automatically detects the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium or large pan you are using.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
|Product Line||Induction Range|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||8 3/10"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||5 1/2"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Right Front Element Burner||3600 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||2500 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||2800 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||2800 Watts|
|Bake Element||3500 Watts|
|Broil Element||3900 Watts|
|Convection Element||900 Watts|
|Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Rack Position Type||Nickel Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Handle|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Window Type||Extra Large Visual|
|Display Interface Color||White|
|Cooktop Finish||Color Coordinated|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||48 5/8"|
|Depth With Handle||29 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Height||19 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width||24 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 1/8"|
|Oven Capacity||5.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Product Weight||171 lbs|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
With autumn just around the corner, The Fall Renovation Event with Frigidaire Gallery is the best time for you to save for your new kitchen renovations. Save up to $1,600 on Frigidaire Gallery appliances from September 14 – November 15, 2023. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 9/14/2023 to 11/15/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...