Frigidaire Gallery GCRI305CAF
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Freestanding Induction Range with Air Fry
- SALE Ends November 16, 2022:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $45 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Maximize kitchen functionality with the Frigidaire Gallery 30 in. Freestanding Range. The Auto Sizing pan detection feature sends focused heat for even cooking, and the True Temperature Melt and Hold feature lets you simmer ingredients for long periods. This energy-efficient 5.4 cu. ft. range uses induction technology, so the cooktop stays cool to the touch.
- Make healthier and delicious meals with Air Fry
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt. Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family ™ right in your oven.
- Faster, more even baking results with True Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and third heating element that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Keeping your cooktop clean has never been easier
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Amazingly fast results
- Get amazingly fast heat with Induction that boils water 50% faster than a gas or electric cooktop. * 9" induction right front element, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water compared to 3000W 9" electric right front element and 18,000 BTU gas right front burner.
- Fast Steam Cleaning Option
- A 30-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Safe Cooktop Surface
- Induction only heats pans and the food in them so the area around the pans stays cooler to the touch.
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles.
- Perfect Temperature Precision
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate and simmer sauces with the precise temperature control and even heating of induction.
- Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection
- Automatically detects the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium or large pan you are using.
- Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel
- Practical has never looked so stylish with Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel, a beautiful new finish with an easy-to-clean fingerprint resistant surface.
|Product Line||Induction Range|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Product Weight||171 lbs|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Cooktop Finish||Color Coordinated|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Black Stainless Steel|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Bake Element||3,500 Watts|
|Broil Element||3,900 Watts|
|Convection Element||900 Watts|
|Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Rack Position Type||Nickel Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Handle|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Window Type||Extra Large Visual|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||48 5/8"|
|Depth With Handle||29 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Height||19 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width||24 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 1/8"|
|Oven Capacity||5.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||8 3/10"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||5 1/2"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Right Front Element Burner||3,600 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||2,500 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||2,800 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||2,800 Watts|
|Display Interface Color||White|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...