30-Inch 4-Element Induction Convection Front Control Range with Baking Drawer - Stainless Steel
Details & Features
This versatile induction range provides a Baking Drawer that adds more options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to bake at a different temperature. This range allows you to achieve flawless cooking results thanks to Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Induction Cooking Elements
- Ranges with induction elements offer quick, efficient response similar to gas burners. By using electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat directly to your cookware, you are able to rapidly boil water and get more precise results.
- Baking Drawer
- Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
- Steam Rack
- Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
- FIT Guarantee
- Is our promise to flawlessly fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
- Even-Heat True Convection - Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- 7.1 cu ft Total Capacity - This electric slide-in range provide an extra-large cooking capacity in the oven for multiple dishes at once and gives you the flexibility of a separate temperature zone in the baking drawer.
- 4 Induction Elements With A Bridge Zone - Provides four induction cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features two 7 inch cooking zones with a bridge element that combines them into one large surface. The range also has a 6 and 11 inch cooking zone.
- EasyConvect Conversion - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
- Aqualift® - Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
- Glass Touch Controls - Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||66.99 cm, 26-3/8 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||73.34 cm, 28-7/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||123.82 cm, 48-3/4 in|
|Height||91.44 cm, 36.0 in|
|Width||75.88 cm, 29-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Fuel Type||Electric Induction|
|Size||76.20 cm, 30 in|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power||3200|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Baking Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Max Capacity, 1 Gliding Roll-Out, 1 Steam Rack|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cooktop Element Style||Induction|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Induction Bridge|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Induction Bridge|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|