Countertop Oven & Indoor Grill with Induction Technology - NU-HX100S
Details & Features
Healthy, Delicious Meals for Everyone
With the Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven (CIO), everyone from busy singles and parents to beginner chefs and experts can cook, grill, broil and bake flavorful meals, side dishes and more in minutes. Easily create and serve an amazing array of fresh, healthy, chef-quality foods at home that everyone will enjoy.
The Secret of Flavorful Foods
The CIO combines direct induction and double-infrared heating to rapidly raise temperature for precise cooking control. While cooking, the oven's interior circulates a fine mist of steam and flavors released by your ingredients to heighten the savory taste of umami - Japanese for deliciousness. An airtight door seal also prevents heat escape to maximize cooking efficiency for shorter cooking times.
Cooking Made Simple
This Japanese-engineered CIO is designed for full meals, side dishes and more at home. Its pre-programmed cooking modes, auto settings and precision controls make it easy. They take the guesswork out of different cooking methods to prepare foods that are crispy on the outside, tender and moist on the inside.
Precision Cooking Methods
With the oven's easy-to-use control panel, display window and select dial, it's easy to choose the perfect cooking methods for all your meals, snacks and baked foods.
Heavy-Duty Grill Pan
The CIO comes with a heavy-duty aluminum grill pan that radiates conducted heat from center to edges to simultaneously cook foods requiring different heating times, such as poultry or seafood with vegetables. And it's 100% dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Precision Cooking Methods
- (P) With the oven's easy-to-use control panel, display window and select dial, it's easy to choose the perfect cooking methods for all your meals, snacks and baked foods. (/P)(P)(BR) Grill to sear and cook beef, lamb and pork steaks and patties, and vegetables.(BR)(BULL) Keep Warm to keep foods warm for up to 60 minutes(BR)(BULL) Broil to cook bacon, melt cheeses and more(BR)(BULL) Combo 1 to simultaneously cook foods requiring different heating times(BR)(BULL) Combo 3 to cook seafood(BR)(BULL) Bake Perfect for deep-dish and frozen pizza, pie crusts, muffins and cookies.(/P)
- Precision, easy-to-use countertop oven combines direct induction and instant double-infrared heating for fast, fresh and flavorful one-pan meals --- cook a chicken and vegetable dinner in under 30 minutes!
- Convenient cooking modes and pre-set menus take the guesswork out of chef-quality cooking, grilling, broiling and baking.
- Unique, heavy-duty dishwasher-safe grill pan radiates conducted heat from center to edges to simultaneously cook foods requiring different heating times.
- While cooking, the oven's interior circulates the natural flavors released by foods to heighten the savory taste of umami-the Japanese word for deliciousness.
- Includes step-by-step induction cookbook with 26 CIO recipes created by Certified Master Chefs at the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) for Panasonic.
- Looking for more Countertop Induction Oven recipes? Visit Allrecipes.com for quick and delicious CIO recipes
|Door Open||Pull Down|
|Door A||Black matte finish|
|Handle||Small Grip w/ SUS Cover(Left side)|
|Escutcheon Base||9 key|
|Control type||Esc. Sheet +1Dial|
|Dial||Blue line (LED) on the dial|
|LCD Display||Blue Character|
|Word Prompt type||Scroll, Full|
|Top Heater (Broil)||640w X 2 pieces, Milacron heater|
|Setting Lever||3 Levels - HIGH/MED/LOW|
|Bottom Heater (Grill) *Thermistor||1400W, Induction Heater|
|Setting Lever||6 Levels|
|*with Preheat(except keep warm)||HIGH/MED-HIGH/MEDIUM/MED-LOW/LOW/Keep Warm|
|Combo (Top+Bottom)||500 1710W|
|Setting Lever||3 Levels|
|Grill||60 min (30s interval/10min, 60s/from 10min)|
|Broil||60 min (30s interval/10min, 60s/from 10min)|
|Combo||60 min (30s interval/10min, 60s/from 10min)|
|Bake||60 min (30s interval/10min, 60s/from 10min)|
|Setup||LB/KG, TEMPERATURE, LANGUAGE, MENU ACTION ON.OFF, BEEP ON/OFF|
|Weight||Ib (default) / kg, g|
|Temperature||F (default) /|
|Language||English (default) / Spanish/ French|
|Additional heating when finish||Yes (Max 30min)|
|More/Less||Yes (5 Levels)|
|Kitchen Timer||60 min|
|Demo Mode (Set & Cancel)||Yes(Grill => Start 4 times =>Stop 4 times)|
|Child Lock||Yes(Set: Start 3 times; Cancel: Stop 3 times)|
|Caution||Place all cookware on the Grill Pan when you are cooking. It is dangerous to use cookware (specifically for metal ware) directly on the oven cavity floor. Do not use commercial IH containers directly on the oven cavity floor.|
|Plastic wrap||NO. Plastic wrap will melt under a high temperature.|
|Wax Paper||NO. Note: Wax paper that has undergone heat resistant treatment can be used.|
|Non-heat resistant glass containers||NO. Glass will be broken under a high temperature.|
|Towels & Napkins||NO. They may cause a fire in the oven.|
|Plastic containers||NO. Plastic will melt under a high temperature.|
|Frozen Dinner Trays||Metal Tray: YES. Use together with the Grill Pan. Plastic Tray: NO.|
|Brown Paper Bags||NO. They may cause a fire in the oven.|
|Aluminum and other metal containers||YES. Use together with the Grill Pan. Meal containers with resin handles cannot be used|
|Oven Cooking Bag||NO. Note: Cooking bag that have undergone heat resistant treatment can be used.|
|Heat-proof silica gel container||YES. Only use in Bake mode. Check heat-resistant temperature of silica gel container before baking|
|Wood, bamboo, paper containers||NO. Note: Paper containers that have undergone heat resistant treatment can be used.|
|Aluminum foil (Household aluminum foil)||YES.|
|Disposable Polyester Paperboard Dishes||NO. They may cause a fire in the oven.|
|Thermometers||ONLY use instant read thermometer after cooking.|
|Grill plate=> Grill Pan||1 plate with water area (20ml*2)|
|O/I Languages||English (Black & White page)|
|C/B Languages||English (Full color page)|
|Standby Power Consumption||under 1.0w (Stand-by model)|
|Outer Dimensions (mm)||500(W) x 390 (D) x 225 (H)|
|Oven Cavity Dimensions (mm)||360 (W) x 328 (D) x 110 (H)|
|Carton Box /(m3)||615(W) x 518 (D) x 358 (H)|
|With accessories||13.3 kg|
|Shipping (kg)||16.0 kg|