Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
The Kids Camp Lottery assembles over $10,000 in prizes, donated by our generous trade partners. Starting at only $5 a ticket, you can show your support for this great cause and have a chance to win one or more of these amazing prizes! Purchase your tickets online or with your local Goemans Associate* and help us make a difference in the lives of our most cherished family members, our children.
For more information, click here
For a list of prizes, click the icon below
- Kids Camp Lottery
Best by Broan CP37I482SB
Details & Features
Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets with a powerful, centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor producing 1350 Max Blower CFM
- Powerful, centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor produces 1350 Max Blower CFM
- Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets
- Depth: 22-1/2"
- Quiet operation, 2.0 sones at normal speed
- Infinite speed blower control with last setting memory
- Two-level cooktop lighting (Uses two 50W, GU10 halogen lamps. Bulbs included.)
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters with handles
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Width: 48"
|Sound Level (Sones)||2|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Filter Type||Stainless Steel Baffle|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...