Best by Broan CP57E482SB
Details & Features
Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets offers also a broad selection of widths in a choice of two depths so you can choose the right size to suit your kitchen and cooking style. The CP5 Series also offer capability to use our External blower options sold seperately.
- External blower options sold separately.
- Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets
- Depth: 22-1/2"
- Sones levels are typically half of comparable CFM internal blowers.
- 4-speed electronic controls, 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance.
- Two 6-Watt LED lamps (3000K), designed for durability and extra long life. You may never have to replace a lamp again! (1-level, Bulbs included)
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen.
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Width: 48"
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Filter Type||Hybrid Baffle|
|Remote Operation Capable||Optional (Sold Separately)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|