Details & Features
The Inca Lux by Faber features a sleek stainless panel which hides the grease filters behind it and reduces noise. With an advanced Perimetric filter system, VAM technology, electronic controls, and an optional remote control , the Inca Lux packs a lot of features in small body that fits into 12" deep cabinets.
- VAM Technology - set to 295, 395, 600 CFM
- 4 speed electronic control
- LED lights - 1 level
- 15 minute delay auto shut off
- Convertible to Ductless
- Optional ADA compliant wireless remote control
- Comfort Panel - The perimetric filtration system improves efficiency and reduces air noise.
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Easy Snap - Spring loaded installation clips to make installation easier.
- Energy Diffuse - A motor that improves efficiency and allows for longer duct runs.
- Led Light - Energy efficient and cool to the touch LED lighting.
- Remote Control - Operate hood functions with an ADA compliant wireless remote.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
|Description||Inca Lux 28 SSV with VAM|
|Material or Color||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Class||295, 395, 600|
|Controls||4 speed electronic with white LED|
|Grease Filter||Dishwasher safe mesh with perimeter aspiration|