Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Best by Broan P195ES70SB
27-1/2" Built-In Range Hood, internal 370 Max CFM Blower, Stainless Steel (P195ES Series)
- Today's Price:
as of Jan, 31 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $25 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Designed of brushed stainless steel, the P195ES power pack has a clean, smooth look to achieve the built-in, custom appearance. An ENERGY STAR™ rating guarantees energy savings during operation. Fluorescent lighting provides ample light over and around the cook top. With the use of an optional cabinet liner, you have flexible installation and design options so your new power pack can be a perfect fit with your environment
- Powered by internal blower system with 370 Max Blower CFM
- Flush built-in design can be used with an optional liner to protect cabinets and allows you flexibility in your kitchen designs choices
- Depth:10 3/16''
- Ultra quiet operation, less than 0.3 sones at normal speed with internal blower
- Variable 3-speed slider control for convenient range of ventilation choices allows you to choose just the right speed
- Two 13-watt Fluorescent bulbs provide economical, energy-saving lighting for a clear view of what's cooking and the surrounding area (1-level, Bulbs included)
- Quick release, dishwasher-safe mesh grease filters ensure clean, fresh kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Non-ducted capability
- ENERGY STAR™ rated for optimum energy savings in ducted applications -- good for the environment, good for your pocket
- Optional non-duct kit available (ROUNDFILTER sold separately) (Please note: Recirculation installations will not meet ENERGY STAR™ requirements)
- Width: 27 1/2"
|Sound Level (Sones)||<0.3|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...