Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Best by Broan CC34IQSB
43-inch Brushed Stainless Steel Ceiling Mounted Range Hood with LED Light, internal 800 Max Blower CFM (CC34-43 Series)
as of Oct, 07 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $144 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Today's open-living concepts integrate rooms, and allow uninterrupted sight-lines within the living space and on to the world outside. CC34 Series won't get in the way. It is discrete, virtually out of sight, masquerading as a high tech lighting system. CC34 Series lives above, gently touching the ceiling as clouds touch the sky. Offered with our exclusive iQ6 Blower System™ with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke & odor removal available in a range hood,to suit your performance needs. The impressive 63" width that provides an extra-large capture area for optimal smoke and odor capture for a fresh, clean kitchen - with unobstructed views.
- Powered by the exclusive iQ blower system with 800 MAX blower CFM with GPS technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a range hood. Ultra-quiet 0.3 Sones at normal setting
- Stainless panels lie flat to ceiling for minimal intrusion; 110 cm (43-3/8 inch) width
- Ultra quiet operation, less than 0.3 sones at normal speed with internal blower
- 4-speed electronic light touch controls, 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance
- 3 level LED strips lighting (3200K) ensures bright, long-lasting illumination
- Perimeter aspiration provides superior ventilation, backed up by concealed washable mesh grease filters
- Designed to be most effective at 84'' maximum height over the cooking surface
- Unique blower housing can be rotated for duct access from any direction; vertical duct attachment uses 8" round duct
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Included ACR3 Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from elsewhere in the kitchen
- Non-ducted capability
- Code Ready™ Technology (CRT) on the iQ6 blower allows the installer to set the maximum blower speed to 300 or 400 CFM - offering another solution to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Width: 43 3/8"
|Sound Level (Sones)||<0.3|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||48.00|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Remote Operation Capable||Yes (Included)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...