Best by Broan WPB9IQT48SB
48-inch Chimney Range Hood with iQ12u00A0Blower System, 1500 Max Blower CFM, Stainless Steel (WPB9u00A0Series)
- Today's Price:
as of Jun, 09 2023
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $96 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The WPB9u00A0features clean, crisp lines that allow the power of this hood to take center stage. Four bright halogen lights illuminate the cooktop, and Hi-Flow baffle filters offer superior grease capture. A 3-speed plus boost electronic control operates the exclusive dual iQ Blower System™ with an impressive 1500 Max Blower CFM.
- Powered by the exclusive iQ blower system 1500 MAX blower CFM with GPS technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a range hood. External blower options also available.
- Depth 24'''
- Ultra-quiet 0.5 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls with a 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance.
- Two-level halogen cooktop lighting. (Bulbs included.)
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Width: 48''
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.5|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Filter Type||Hybrid Baffle|
|Remote Operation Capable||Optional (Sold Separately)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...