Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Best by Broan WTT32I48SB
48-inch Wall Mount Chimney Hood, 1275 Max Blower CFM, Brushed Stainless Steel (WTT32 Series)
- Today's Price:
as of Sep, 30 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $68 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Designed of brushed stainless steel, this traditional design chimney hood will be the main focal point for your kitchen. Brilliant halogen lighting provides impressive illumination over and around the cook top. Available with powerful, yet quiet, internal blowers with either 400, 675 or 1275 Max Blower CFM and a range of widths from 30 to 48 inches.
- Powered by internal blower system with 1275 Max Blower CFM
- Width: 48''
- Very quiet 1.3 Sones at normal speed.
- 4-speed electronic controls, 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance.
- Three-levels halogen cooktop lighting. (Bulbs included.)
- Quick release, dishwasher-safe mesh grease filters ensure clean, fresh kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round duct connector with backdraft damper.
|Sound Level (Sones)||12.5|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Control Type||Electronic Pushbutton|
|Filter Type||Aluminum Mesh|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...