Whirlpool(R) Dishwasher with Sensor Cycle
Details & Features
Whirlpool™ Dishwasher with Sensor Cycle
- Cycle Memory
- Quickly start your dishwasher with one button. It automatically remembers the last cycle you picked so it's stored and ready to go.
- Soil Sensor
- Determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- In-door Silverware Basket
- The in-door silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes.
- Sani Rinse Option
- Normal Cycle
- Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Heavy Cycle
- Take care of heavily-soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- High Temperature Wash Option
- Heated Dry Option
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
- ENERGY STAR™ Certified
- Exceeds government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride
|Depth||62.23 cm, 24-1/2 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||125.73 cm, 49-1/2 in|
|Height||87.63 cm, 34-1/2 in|
|Maximum Height||87.63 cm, 34-1/2 in|
|Minimum Height||85.09 cm, 33-1/2 in|
|Number of Place Settings||15|
|Width||60.64 cm, 23-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Decibel Level dBA||53|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Pocket Handle|
|Dispenser||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Number of Wash Levels||5.0|
|Number of Washarms||3|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator||Yes|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24""|
|Cycles and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Extras||1-11"" Cup Shelf, 2-No Flip Clips|
|Location||Rack or Door|
*While we place great care into preparing product descriptions and prices, sometimes technical and typographical errors or omissions may occur. Goemans Appliances cannot be held responsible for such errors and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.