Mesquite BBQ Wood Pellets
Details & Features
To master the craft of outdoor cooking and flavorful food, quality fuel is key. Traeger has dedicated years to developing a premium blend of hardwoods with the compact cell structure needed to obtain a dependable burn. Traeger Mesquite pellets are perfect for naturally enhancing Chicken, Beef, and Fish with robust flavor.
- Convection Process
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
- Mesquite pellets come from trees of the desert, they give a sweet and savory flavor. Its the signature flavor of Texas and Southwestern BBQ
- Compliment Fish, Chicken, and Beef with the husky and flavorful Mesquite pellets.
- Mill to Grill
- Only Traeger mills their own pellets from recycled trees to ensure theyre 100% natural and no artificial binders are used. Pellets are bagged and delivered directly to a Traeger warehouse for distribution.
- 20 lb bag
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
- Made in USA