Alder BBQ Wood Pellets
Details & Features
We've spent over 30 years developing the perfect combination of hardwood with the compact cell structure that's needed for a reliable burn. We maintain our moisture to smoke ration firmly at 5%, with no fillers, bark, or binding agents--just the pure, clean flavor of Alder. The delicate smokiness of Alder fuel will enhance your Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish, Lamb, and Veggie dishes.
- Convection Process
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
- Alder hails from the coastal states and Canadian woods. It gives a delicious, true wood-fired flavor infusion into any food.
- Alder is the most versatile flavor pellets, they accentuate any food with perfect mild flavor. Try it with beef, pork, chicken, fish, lamb, or vegetables.
- Mill to Grill
- Only Traeger mills their own pellets from recycled trees to ensure theyre 100% natural and no artificial binders are used. Pellets are bagged and delivered directly to a Traeger warehouse for distribution.
- 20 lb bag
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
- Made in USA