Details & Features
Best wood pellets for salmon, beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and vegetables.
We've spent over 30 years developing the perfect combination of hardwood with the compact cell structure that's needed for a reliable burn. We maintain our moisture to smoke ration firmly at 5%, with no fillers, bark, or binding agents--just the pure, clean flavor of Alder. The delicate smokiness of Alder fuel will enhance your Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish, Lamb, and Veggie dishes.
- Convection Process
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
- Alder hails from the coastal states and Canadian woods. It gives a delicious, true wood-fired flavor infusion into any food.
- Alder is the most versatile flavor pellets, they accentuate any food with perfect mild flavor. Try it with beef, pork, chicken, fish, lamb, or vegetables.
- Mill to Grill
- Only Traeger mills their own pellets from recycled trees to ensure theyre 100% natural and no artificial binders are used. Pellets are bagged and delivered directly to a Traeger warehouse for distribution.
- 20 lb bag
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
- Made in USA
- Learn more about how our pellets are made.