Details & Features
Best wood pellets for beef, vegetables, and pork.
California Residents WARNING
WARNING: Inhalation of wood dust is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Carbon monoxide, which is a by-product of combustion of this product, is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Convection Process
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
- Maple trees hail for the Northeastern states, their wood pellets infuse food with a thick and sweet flavor profile.
- Maple pellets compliment pork, beef, and veggies with a sweet and woodsy flavor.
- Mill to Grill
- Only Traeger mills their own pellets from recycled trees to ensure theyre 100% natural and no artificial binders are used. Pellets are bagged and delivered directly to a Traeger warehouse for distribution.
- 20 lb bag
- Made in USA
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
- Learn more about how our pellets are made.