Details & Features
Best wood pellets for beef, vegetables, and pork.
Traeger fuel is vital to mastering the art of cooking deliciously outdoors. For a dependable, balanced burn, our 100% natural hardwood pellets contain no fillers, binding agents or bark content, resulting in good, clean flavor. Bring out the natural flavor of your Beef, Veggies, and Pork with mildly sweet flavored Traeger Maple wood pellets.
- Convection Process
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
- Maple trees hail for the Northeastern states, their wood pellets infuse food with a thick and sweet flavor profile.
- Maple pellets compliment pork, beef, and veggies with a sweet and woodsy flavor.
- Mill to Grill
- Only Traeger mills their own pellets from recycled trees to ensure theyre 100% natural and no artificial binders are used. Pellets are bagged and delivered directly to a Traeger warehouse for distribution.
- 20 lb bag
- Made in USA
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
- Learn more about how our pellets are made.